Swos money/career/transfers editor (no more hex editing yippee) Amiga Version

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #121254 by super_hoops1967
Hi,

I ve edited my PC version of the editor, if you could please try out the money editor the unlimited career that would be brilliant.

this is un-tested as i can t get the career files i create into the backup folders... so i need feedback from you guys :)

Thank you

#####
Update 1
Unlimited Career doesn t work, if you choose this then when you go to management history the game will crash.

Money editing is working to a degree.....£25mil actually gives you over £1billion, as soon as you sign someone though the budget drops to £100mil
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #121258 by FIncad
Hi!
What i quickly tested to it one of my .car files, it didnt work. Tried to edit money like 10M£ and reset/remove 20 season career limit but money was like -200 000 000£ negative and crashed after trying to view manager historty.

But not sure about this, cause i used it to one of my already edited .car files thou.

Will test it later more.

Fincad

More
10 years 5 months ago #121274 by super_hoops1967
i just tried the transfer budget, changed it to £25 mil and when i loaded the game it came up that i had over 1billion lol, i bought romario for 15mil as a test and the budget dropped to 100million. so it s working in some respects, i ll just need to play around with the values.

just going to test the unlimited transfers now.

####NOTE#####
Unlimited Career mode doesn t work. for some reason it s crashing.

More
10 years 2 months ago #122670 by marcellop
Attachments:

More
10 years 2 months ago #122683 by olesio
Coping career file from hdf and placing it back to hdf may be hard for many players. I recall that there is a trainer for Amiga versions which modify memory avilable at: olesio.eu/swos_trainer.exe - searching and replacing memory take a while, but it is in my opinion the easiest way to modify your budget up to 58 milions, which is enought for all and from my tests do not cause turning money counter over. Ofcourse you can repeat money incrase after buying some players. I hope all is clear, sorry for my bad English.

• bippym
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago #130539 by bippym
Hi,

My Swoseditor (aminet.net/package/game/edit/SwosEditorv152) allows the editing of money and works :) for reference the absolute maximum money you can have without editing the actual game is 100,000,000

With regards to endless career, this is not something I have ever considered, however I might look into incorporating some basic transfers if I can remember what I did back in the 90s, and what offsets there are etc oh and I need to get my mojo back :)

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds