Prague European Championships

More
3 years 9 months ago #143720 by AJBAVFC
Looking for players to take part in a LIVE offline event over 3 days in the beautiful city of Prague. Dates are 14th, 15th and 16th of August, hosted at the R3 BarPrague. Come and have a mini city break and attempt to claim the title of European SWOS champion. Players pick 1 club team from yet to be agreed DB, and can use their own tactics. Each game would be 7 minutes and tournament in style of a World Cup. This will be done using a PC system. Further information, or to register your interest reply here or email me This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #143721 by ElMichaJ
this sounds interesting :)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
3 years 9 months ago #143722 by AJBAVFC
A few days in Prague, playing SWOS and drinking great beer. What could be better?

More
3 years 9 months ago #143727 by CRIMINAL99
Sounds great!!

I never played a SWOS tournament but I would like to join :)
Btw I am living in Prague.

What do I need if I want to play the tournament?

Thanks,

Cris

More
3 years 9 months ago #143728 by AJBAVFC
Cris, choose your team and turn up. That's all you need to do. I will need some locals to test out the systems before as well :)

More
3 years 8 months ago #143872 by AndYpsilon
Great idea guys! Because of the current circumstances this year I won't join. However, I'm sure there would be a huge motivation within the (German) SWOS community to join a tournament in Prague after the covid crisis. Hope you do it again in the future!

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds