Re: My career

More
18 years 9 months ago #2851 by Redhair
My career was created by Redhair
I was a beginner on PC when I started this career and this is my first finished ever ..
You have to know: I m an good old Amiga player ;-)

Hehe, yes, especially old ;D
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 9 months ago #2852 by M4RK
Replied by M4RK on topic Re: My career
that explains the 14-0 :D

More
18 years 9 months ago #2857 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: My career
Nice career, Redhair! You came around a lot in Europe... ;D

I was surprised to see you were playing with Bayern. But I suppose you just took the chance to come to Germany... ;)

More
18 years 9 months ago #2859 by Redhair
Replied by Redhair on topic Re: My career

Nice career, Redhair! You came around a lot in Europe... ;D

I was surprised to see you were playing with Bayern. But I suppose you just took the chance to come to Germany... ;)

Hehe, I know I know .. It s a shame ;-)

But you are right, this was the chance to come home ..
First thing I did at Bayern: I sold the best players to Kaiserslautern in change with some weak players HAHA
Then I played with the reserve players and I was surprised how good Witeczek is!

Then I was really happy to get an offer from Kaiserslautern with the Ex-Bayern s Klinsmann Co. Then it was a pleasure. Later I could sell Klinsmann to Dortmund for a really good price. So I could buy a really big team with Batistuta, Andreas Köpke and Roberto Carlos. Only Axel Roos could keep his place in team, he is really not bad for his price :-)

And I never forgot Witeczek and when I was the Teamchef , he and Axel Roos played in my german national team.

More
18 years 8 months ago #3114 by sensibleswos
Replied by sensibleswos on topic Re: My career
I was once Stockport County in the old division 2 in swos 96/97. I sold all me best players and played all me trialand reserves players. I was in debt like £2m then I got this striker called Steve Shearer I laughed as I thought it was taking the mick from Alan Shearer. Anyway I played him and after 3 games his value went to £5m I was :o After 16 or so more games he was worth £10m and I sold him to Manchester United for £25m ;D I then went on to buy some cheap striker and went on to win everything.

I once never lost or drew a game in a full career!!! I always win all the trophies though. :D

More
18 years 8 months ago #3222 by Playaveli

I once never lost or drew a game in a full career!!!

if true, great job!! but i call that mission impossible without save/loading cheat!

More
18 years 4 months ago #4609 by Robbie
Replied by Robbie on topic Re: My career
It s not impossible. I never had the patience to play a full career, but a few years ago I was a very fanatic player. I played several seasons in a row winning every match and every prize, without any score against me. And no, I never needed to cheat.

More
18 years 4 months ago #4610 by Playaveli
well, as you said yourself, you never finished a career, so.... ;)

More
18 years 4 months ago #4615 by Robbie
Replied by Robbie on topic Re: My career

well, as you said yourself, you never finished a career, so.... ;)

;D Good point!

• jiradesca
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 years 3 months ago #5616 by jiradesca
Replied by jiradesca on topic Re: My career
Hi. I m Joseph and i m from Uruguay. Regarding to your little discussion, i would want to tell you that it is possible to get no goals against in a season. I m not sure if you can achieve that in a career. For instance, i had no goals against in 5 or 6 seasons. I don t remember so well, but it was in the Surinam League, playing for Prekash. I don t know if that counts or not. Anyway, it my personal situation, and to clarify i didn t cheat at all

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds