Help with Total Pack crash?!

More
15 years 6 months ago #52571 by Gary Lineker
Firstly I just want to thank everyone here for keeping SWOS alive through this website but wondered if anyone can help me!

1) On the PC Total Pack everytime I select a career with AC Milan (Apart from the original 97 version) as soon as I select them it crashes. And the DOSBox starts printing lines such as:

illegal read from 205286b (Varies) CS:IP 160: 22706e

Does this happen to anyone else? And how can I stop it happening?

2) Does anyone know where I can get PC and Amiga Sensible Soccer v1.0 - I can t seem to find either of them anywhere!? Only v1.1 which I already have.

3) I have SWOS 96/97 on my hardrive (separate from the total pack) which I downloaded and seems to be ripped from the cd. Everything works fine apart from the animated scenes with the chairman which goes distressed. How can I fix this or copy the animated files from the total pack to this separate version. If so what are the files called?

Thanks in advance to any help anyone can give me!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #52572 by Gary Lineker
I think the problem to 1) might be to do with SWOS trying to load the animated sequences with the chairman? Is that right?

More
15 years 6 months ago #52574 by Playaveli

I think the problem to 1) might be to do with SWOS trying to load the animated sequences with the chairman? Is that right?

Download the Multimedia Update and check it again.
Or switch off chairman scenes in Options of SWOS.

More
15 years 6 months ago #52576 by Oli O.
You need the complete ARC folder.

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds