Sensible Days 2014 - Billund, Denmark - July 26/27

More
9 years 9 months ago #125279 by dior
Yes, my mistake. Still the most exclusive one ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #125281 by AndYpsilon

More
9 years 9 months ago #125282 by lobo
I believe pretty much everything has been said now. Perfect organization, delicious food, high skills and last minute dramas!

Moment I enjoyed most was when Dior has been playing for Cucumber Cup on Saturday. I think it was great idea to add this tournament and it should stay going forward.

Thanks for the great weekend of SWOS. Already wonder where the next one will be? ;)

More
9 years 9 months ago #125283 by Marin Parushev

Finally Marin was able to win the PC and join probably most exclusive swos club - the dubble club. Only two guys could manage to win PC and Amiga trophy, Playa and Marin. Will be the next one?

I hate to correct you but I am a member of the treble club - PC + Amiga + XBox 8)

More
9 years 9 months ago #125284 by HairFU

I believe pretty much everything has been said now. Perfect organization, delicious food, high skills and last minute dramas!

Moment I enjoyed most was when Dior has been playing for Cucumber Cup on Saturday. I think it was great idea to add this tournament and it should stay going forward.

Haha, would be time to extra loosing and then starting to show real skills for Cucumber Cup ;)

More
9 years 9 months ago #125288 by djowGer
Great photos from xflea and the SWOS-paparazzi HeinAir! 8)

More
9 years 9 months ago #125289 by HeinAir
I don t want to plague the people with my bad english, so I will make it short:

Thx to Klaris, DjowGer, Andib and all the other helpers in the backround for that fucking awesome weekend! Congrats to all winners!

Cya all soon, at the latest in next summer on Sensidays in...?

greets HeinAir :D

More
9 years 9 months ago #125293 by St.Vitus
All said yet, and I can sign everything: You did it - Danish Crew! Tank you for a great weekend.

I personally had my problems with the cucumber-cup. Of course no one wants to play for the golden pineapple (like game for 3rd place in real World Cup) but thanks to the German Crew ( Jetzt hol dir das kleine Ding! - Now go for this little thing! ) I was motivated like hell to win this little trophy.

Finally it was so much fun playing this cup and it was new for me (and probably all the other participants) to be in the center of attention, seeing all watching our games on the big screen. Highlight of course was the match vs Dior with the Polish and German crowd in the background. Thx for your support boys!

I m very proud to be on the photo with all the big trophy winners.

Next time it s your turn: Dior, Rock, Nikola, Fincad, the Danish guys with Team Oelkohold FC Sandkagen or whoever will participate.

Days must go on! ;)

St.Vitus

More
More
9 years 9 months ago #125311 by djowGer

The big trophy updated with old and new winners!

Don t worry, I will take good care of it untill next year. 8)

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds