Sensible Days 2014 - Billund, Denmark - July 26/27

More
9 years 9 months ago #125228 by HeinAir
Back home. Pictures coming soon. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 9 months ago #125229 by ElMichaJ
already arrived at home and looking for some pictures ... :D

entering stats now :)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
9 years 9 months ago #125233 by Klaris
Amazing to invite 30 people at your place, without any arguments or problems at all. Thank you all for being so easy to take Care Off :-)! I was nerveus before the tournament but it all just went smooth, and had he best weekend! Congrats to Djowger and Marin. It was really special to me to see Poul raise the throphie, and then i even got the chance to give it to him cause we were admins, never forget.. More will come, when my brain is back in business:-). Again thank you everybody for at perfect weekend and high level Swos. Great mates !!!!!!

More
9 years 9 months ago #125234 by xflea
Back home after 12 hours of travel and some business to take care of after coming back.

It was a great weekend. Andib, djowGer, Klaris - I really think these were the best organized Days that I have gone to. FANTASTIC work mates. The location, the hardware, the food, just everything was perfect. I know there are many people that helped you to give credit for, but surely your organization made it the perfect weekend for SWOS players, THANK YOU!!!

Congratulations to the winners. Big thanks for all the players for a fantastic atmosphere.

So funny weekend with Polish SWOS Team. :) We could mock dior all year long :D

I shall upload some pictures tomorrow.

keep on swosing!

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #125237 by HeinAir

More
9 years 9 months ago #125238 by AndYpsilon
It has been a great weekend near Billund. Location was really good, food tasty and organization by Klaris, Djowger and Andib just perfect: Well done mates! There has to be another edition of Sensi Days in Denmark in the future. You guys have set some standards.

It s always good to see all you people at least once a year.

Of course, congratulations to the winners. Marin on PC - well deserved after playing a flawless tournament and coming close many times before. And Djowger with an icecold performance on Amiga. It really has to mean sth. when even ALI can t find a winning formula against you.

Congratz as well to all the other medalists and winners of topscorer and best defence trophies!

My highlights:

- great atmosphere during PC-K.O.-stage
- singing competition with f***in Polish SWOS-Team during the matches for The Golden Pineapple with St. Vitus
winning the cucumber twice :D
- ElMichaJ with an awesome performance on PC, playing his dirty Berlin style and setting some opposition against
the header volleyball style :D ;) :P
- Team Germany: Paider, HeinAir, Schulle, Vitus, Micha, Bomb, Playaveli - always great to chat and joke with you
- Lobo with a tattooed controller
- Bromberg representing Hungarian SWOS-Team once again
- and, and, and...

Already looking forward to the next tournament.

Take care and cya soon!

More
9 years 9 months ago #125239 by Bomb
Hi mates,

after a loooong sleep I feel still very tired. It was an exhausting weekend, but a perfect SWOS weekend.
first: a BIG THX to Andib, Klaris and Djwger for organizing this great event!

congrats to djowger to win the AMIGA tournament as organizer!
and congratz to marin for winning PC. especially the defence was fantastic, the offense - well... ::) like a machine. I did not know that there are so many ways to score the same goal ;)

it was nice to meet everyone again, its always a pleasure!
I think the sensidays next year should be organized in denmark again - with a biiig krusty porc^^ (one of my personal highlights)

CYA

More
More
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds