Megapatch 4 available!

More
14 years 4 months ago #76133 by tommyboo
The new version of Megapatch has been available at Sensible Mods since the beginning of this week, but I thought I would post a link here as well, just in case some people read this forum. :)

Again, Megapatch has all the newest teams and players, updated kits, some bug fixes and other stuff... and it all comes with an installer program which makes things really easy for you.

Any feedback and suggestions for the future releases would be nice, as always! 8)

Sensible Mods
users.utu.fi/tlvais/sensi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Arafat200
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 4 months ago #107706 by Arafat200
Replied by Arafat200 on topic Re: Megapatch 4 available!
Hey guys... I having a little problem with all the seconds leagues in Europe. So i have various number of clubs from all the Europe. Non the appropriate teams.

More
12 years 4 months ago #107789 by tommyboo
Replied by tommyboo on topic Re: Megapatch 4 available!
Heyo! It s not really a bug or anything - a lot of smaller teams in the second leagues were replaced with new teams, so that we could have more teams from around the world. :) (there s no way to add MORE teams in the game, you ll have to replace the old ones)

And I quite like it that way actually, I find it pretty fun to play some imaginary leagues that have teams from all over Europe for example.

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds