Updates?

• Robberg
  • Robberg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 7 months ago #105711 by Robberg
Updates? was created by Robberg
Hello. Is there likely to be any future team updates or Megapatches? I still really enjoy playing SS2006 on the PC but would like to see more current teams. I ve done some minor team updates myself but I’d certainly appreciate a proper one. However, I realise that users may be low and it is probably laborious.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #105741 by EreWeGo
Replied by EreWeGo on topic Re: Updates?
Hey Robberg,

I haven t heard from Stefannos or Muzzer for a while, so not sure if any updates are in the works, but I ll let you know if I hear of anything. I d like to do another MegaPatch, but it really is very time-consuming work, so if I do it might not be soon.

• Robberg
  • Robberg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 7 months ago #105753 by Robberg
Replied by Robberg on topic Re: Updates?
Thanks, erewego. I hope there is and upodate/patch but appreciate the time involved etc.

More
12 years 6 months ago #106260 by tommyboo
Replied by tommyboo on topic Re: Updates?
Nice to see that people are still playing the game :)

I started playing Sensi 2006 again the other day, it s been surprisingly fun as I thought that I had already played it to death!
I too would love to see some new updates, updated teams especially, at least for the bigger leagues (*cough* and English Championship *cough*) .

However, I do realise that it s very time-consuming, like EreWeGo just pointed out, and there may not be that much interest anymore, but as always, I ll be happy to host any future updates on my website.

More
12 years 5 months ago #107115 by MIJB#19
Replied by MIJB#19 on topic Re: Updates?
Would it be possible to convert other updates, like Synchronated s great work for swos96/97, to Sensi 2006 updates?

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds