Editing My Custom Team - Please help

• minter231
  • minter231's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 6 months ago #129943 by minter231
Editing My Custom Team - Please help was created by minter231
Hello Long shot but here goes !
I am wondering if any one a bit clever can be kind enough to give me some help on editing.

Had a custom team with a friend of mine set up on SS06 years ago. I can edit this teams players but only hair color, change boots facial hair etc. I am looking to change and edit names and player looks, like you could when you originally set up the custom team.

I dont want to start a new custom team as we are quite far and have won a lot of trophies etc.

How can I unlock my custom team for full editing in game? or how can I edit the players for the custom teams in another way?

Also is there a way of unlocking all the rewards without completing every preset competition.

Big thanks in advance for this guys, I am a big fan of SWOS and SS06 and still cant believe its not out for ipad / iphone mobile devices yet !

COME ON CODEMASTERS - there are alot of 30+ guys and girls that grew up on this game, SWOS for iphone would complete my life, be a great way to kill 5 minutes when waiting for something ! Cant stand Fifa ans pes, theres a gap in the market for SWOS on mobile devices ! BRING IN BACK !

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds