More
7 years 5 months ago #135956 by Playaveli
Corrected bench order of:
- Leicester
- M boro
- Crystal Palace
- Stoke City

(Thanks, Sida79)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• steviebwoy78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 5 months ago #135957 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: SWOS 16/17 Error and bug reports
Hi, couple of changes for Plymouth (English League 2) please:
5. Nauris Bulvitis should have ginger hair
7. Jake Jervis is black
11. Graham Carey should have ginger hair and is in need of better stats. Comfortably our best player.

Apart from that, loving this update :D

Playa - any news on the crash in the English career mode reported earlier?

More
7 years 5 months ago #135958 by Ricardo

[/quote]

About the players:
There are no fake names, at all. All players are real ones, from the squads of teams, as listed on transfermarkt.com!
But I can promise to review those a little, if the mistakes are that apparently. Will consult a friend of mine from Portugal.

Thanks for your feedback.
[/quote]

If that would be possible in the future versions that would be cool because names like Andrija Živković, Luka Jović, Celis, Franco Cervi, Danilo, Grimaldo, José Gomes etc are not there at all.
Same applies to other clubs. I can help with data if needed :)

Just to let you know that career mode crashes at the end of 2nd season (Portuguese league with Benfica) when accepting a new job from Nice, French league - while launching 3rd season.
Thanks

• Megas Alexandros
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 5 months ago #135959 by Megas Alexandros
Replied by Megas Alexandros on topic Re: SWOS 16/17 Error and bug reports
Great work! Very compliments to all the creators!
But why there are present weak national Teams like San Marino,Faroer,Malta and Luxemburg and not present much stronger Bosnia,Montenegro,Kazakistan and Kosovo(for Europe); Sri Lanka yes and not Uzbekistan (for Asia); swaziland,Etiopia,lesotho,Burundi and Tanzania yes and not Rep.Dem.Congo(ex Zaire),Guinea-Bissau,Is.Capo Verde,Libia and Guinea Equatoriale(for Africa)?

More
7 years 5 months ago #135960 by Sida79
I am disappointed that we re not using the SWOS way and, say, have all attackers playing as midfielders as M, not an A. If they re on that position, that means they can play that position, and since we re doing a moment in time, at that moment in time they were indeed midfielders.

Some examples:
KF Laci in Albania has 3 central defenders instead of RB D LB
AEK Larnaca in Cyprus has 4 wingers (this looks like a real mess), same as AEL Limasol, Rakvare in Estonia, FC Maarodu...
Ethnikos has no wingers at all
Runavika from Faroe Islands has 3 attackers and the left attacker is an M
Pallokhero from Finland has an attacker playing in midfield and the bench is wrongly ordered

Also some errors:

Parnu from Estonia has two right wingers
Seiajoki from Finland has two right backs
Nantes from France has switched left and right winger

More
7 years 5 months ago #135961 by xflea
hmm, I agree with Sida79... I thought every team should have at least one RB, LB, RW and LW in 1st squad. When editing the only deviation from the SWOS pattern I made was in 4-2-4 tactics putting 3 M and 1 A or 2 M and 2 A.

In the Ethnikos example it means that team is completely rubbisn in speed, except for their RB and LB.

The errors cited in the end of the post are obvious to be corrected I believe.

As for examples above (eg. no wingers) that would also require generating a new set of skills for each playaer, right?

Besides general editing rules did not provide strict rules for that so I guess it is to be discussed?

More
7 years 5 months ago #135962 by Rock and Roll

Great work! Very compliments to all the creators!
But why there are present weak national Teams like San Marino,Faroer,Malta and Luxemburg and not present much stronger Bosnia,Montenegro,Kazakistan and Kosovo(for Europe); Sri Lanka yes and not Uzbekistan (for Asia); swaziland,Etiopia,lesotho,Burundi and Tanzania yes and not Rep.Dem.Congo(ex Zaire),Guinea-Bissau,Is.Capo Verde,Libia and Guinea Equatoriale(for Africa)?

Thanks!
What was in 96/97 is in 16/17. Which is why we kept the original teams / leagues.

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #135963 by Rock and Roll

I am disappointed that we re not using the SWOS way and, say, have all attackers playing as midfielders as M, not an A. If they re on that position, that means they can play that position, and since we re doing a moment in time, at that moment in time they were indeed midfielders.

Some examples:
KF Laci in Albania has 3 central defenders instead of RB D LB
AEK Larnaca in Cyprus has 4 wingers (this looks like a real mess), same as AEL Limasol, Rakvare in Estonia, FC Maarodu...
Ethnikos has no wingers at all
Runavika from Faroe Islands has 3 attackers and the left attacker is an M
Pallokhero from Finland has an attacker playing in midfield and the bench is wrongly ordered

Also some errors:

Parnu from Estonia has two right wingers
Seiajoki from Finland has two right backs
Nantes from France has switched left and right winger

Thanks for reporting the errors.

Concerning Runavik (seeing as I did the Faroe Islands), that s not a choice, but a mistake.
It should be corrected by turning Hreinsson to a midfielder (or LW, then change Justinussen to M),
and changing the formation to 4-5-1 (the matches after I completed the final update were played that way).
The Faroes were difficult seeing as sites had contrasting information.

I agree with xflea, I wouldn t call the things you posted disappointing. They are mistakes.
If you have a list of more mistakes, please post them in this error topic. Thanks again for reporting.

Concerning 4-2-4. In that case I believe there are only two M s. Two A s should be LW and RW.

More
7 years 5 months ago #135964 by xflea

Concerning 4-2-4. In that case I believe there are only two M s. Two A s should be LW and RW.

of course there are 2 M (defensive midfielders) plus RW and LW on wings in 4-2-4

I meant two players in the middle in front - one is central striker - and the player playing behind him - here I took the liberty to either make him M (attacking midfielder) or A (secondary striker)

More
7 years 5 months ago #135965 by higgipoker
If you have a M player in the position of second striker, does the game notice he is in the wrong position and make him play shit?

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds