Question ,Edit Teams and create a new League.

More
2 years 4 months ago #145507 by fabbru78
Hi, i am creating using Edited Custom Team, the Italian Serie C (Gir. b). Is it possible to join with the the other two Italian League in future?
I would also change the player Rules and Skins to complete the work.

If i is possible, i think could be a good thing for the game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #145508 by Gosen
How to change player stats in Edited Custom Team? I wish I knew how to add 2nd or lower division to leagues, that have only one.

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #145509 by fabbru78
ok, if i can add a lower division will beperfect. At the moment when i edit custom Team, the team changed hasn't saved in the game.

i need info, thanks
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by fabbru78.

More
2 years 4 months ago #145511 by Sinnesloeschen
I remember it working like this;

You can edit the number of leagues/nations/etc. wtih "SWSCC" - It requires a bit of fiddling and patches the "exe" file, so when you update the executable via the gamelauncher your custom stuff gets overwritten.

BUT there are some serious database limitations:

You cannot add teams to a nation-file! As such you can only work with the total number of teams existing within a file. Otherwise the game crashes or acts weird.
For example, if you have like 6 non-league teams in Italy, you can create a third division with "SWSCC" and put those 6 non-league teams in it, promotion, relagation and all. I think you can also remove teams from a higher division and add those, so you can shuffle around a bit.
But allways within the limitations of the nation-file you're working with.

However SWOS2020 is still being developed by these great passionate guys, so i'm positive one day we will have the ability to further customize leagues.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fabbru78

More
2 years 4 months ago #145512 by fabbru78
ok, i understand that i can't add a new league for the game limitation but create a new that i can put, removing one. To save the work, in the game doesn't work but editing exe file?

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #145513 by Sinnesloeschen
No, you can add leagues/divisions, just not teams/clubs - Atleast that's how i understand the limitations.

You can change the league-structure of a nation with "SWSCC" :

www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/swos-2020/27...tion-changer?start=0

But you will have to work with the "default" number of teams - if there are 50 teams in the italy file, you can have 2, 3 or probably even 4 divisions (Which i believe is the max), but only with those existing 50 teams. That's the catch.

So if you don't want to "downsize" the existing divisions all you can do is create a third division using the "non league" teams - which in Italys case would be 10 or so teams.

EDIT: I just realized you probably were talking about the in-game editor. :P

That one actually doesn't do anything for the club-teams and career mode. If you want to edit the actual teams (Playerskills and such) you need to do it with an external editor, like the excellent "AG_SWSEdit":

github.com/anoxic83/AG_SWSEdt/releases

You also will need to fiddle around a bit with all of that, look on this forum or the web for informations on these tools should you decide to dive deep into SWOS editing. ^^
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Sinnesloeschen.

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #145514 by Gosen
But you recently changed numbers in Polish League. We had 16, now there are 18, so I guess default was not the problem, more like number of divisions.

Above file made me edit only original teams, but couldn't access any regular leagues. I wish there were simpler tool for that so I can add 2nd divisions and teams.
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Gosen.

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #145516 by Sinnesloeschen
Just to avoid confusion, i am in no way involved in the making of SWOS 2020, i'm a sensi-player just like you.

And i agree with you, editing SWOS is quite the nightmare. Both tools require some learning and are not handy at all. BUT i'm still glad we have that, otherwise we would have to use DOS tools from the late 90s lol.
If i remember correctly you have to set some "paths" in "AG_SWSEdit" (Location of nation files/SWOS folder, stuff like that).

About the polish league, i would assume they simply took two "non league" teams and added them to the league (16->18). But in order to confirm that you would have to compare the number of polish "non league" teams from the 16- and 18-teams league files.

Edit: If you still want to edit SWOS, i would suggest to start digging into AG_SWSEdit as it is the main tool here, SWSCC only comes into play when you want to add/remove divisions.
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Sinnesloeschen.

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds