#sensible.pt

More
16 years 2 months ago #35363 by skaarj
#sensible.pt was created by skaarj
Hi,

Can anyone tell me who is in charge of #sensible.pt? I mean, when I come to that channel, I rarely see operators there and when they are, it s people who doesn t even play SWOS...

Regards,
skaarj

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 2 months ago #35376 by daimaou
Replied by daimaou on topic Re: #sensible.pt
Good point... I wondered about the same as well before. It seems like a ghost channel to me these days.
Tubarao is a op there I think, but he never answered my pm s when I tried to contact him.

I don t think any current ss.de active member is in charge or has anything to do with that channel.

More
16 years 2 months ago #35377 by skaarj
Replied by skaarj on topic Re: #sensible.pt

Tubarao is a op there I think, but he never answered my pm s when I tried to contact him.

This guy quit playing playing SWOS so many years ago.. He doesn t play anymore, in fact, IS NOT an active member (forum for example).

I don t think any current ss.de active member is in charge or has anything to do with that channel.

How s that possible? I know we (portuguese players) are few, but even so.. how can this channel be left alone without anyone in charge of it? :-\

More
16 years 2 months ago #35379 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: #sensible.pt
Contact Tubarao via email to give OP to one of you guys! Then you can handle it.

More
16 years 2 months ago #35391 by daimaou
Well, I tried to contact him several times on IRC, but he never answered me. We can try and see if email works. Skaarj we can discuss about this on MSN later.

More
16 years 1 week ago #37914 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: #sensible.pt
I got ownership from Tubarao now and I am ready to give it to you guys. Contact me on chat, so you can revive this channel and be in the row of other language specific channels again.

More
16 years 1 week ago #37916 by daimaou
Great, you made it. I tried several times without success. We now have a new channel running, but of course if we can move back to #sensible.pt we will. I ll see if I can catch on IRC then.

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds