44-th minute problem

More
17 years 2 months ago #15609 by Marin Parushev
Here is the problem:
I am playing with Infiltrate a totally normal game... everything is ok... until 44-th minute. The result is 2-1 for Infiltrate and my Ronaldo runs into the penalty area, gets fouled and I get a penalty. In this very moment Infiltrate starts to press some buttons on his control device (I think he uses joystick) then he calls the statistics and... surprise... 1-st half is over... in a moment when I had a penalty. We continued the match at 2-1 for him but what I think about this situation is that it was totally not fair play.
What do you think?
I believe that Infiltrate did not mean to do this but still... we should have started from 2-2 after Half Time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 2 months ago - 17 years 2 months ago #15610 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: 44-th minute problem
Pressing the S or R button in 44th/89th min is a shame and must be forbidden. I don t know with what excuses Infiltrate comes up, but this is simply cheating...(if he has pressed S on purpose)

You can do this when playing a career with 4th division Nothampton town in Cup Final against ManU...but not here in ooo-games...

More
17 years 2 months ago #15611 by Marin Parushev
Hehe, and cheat vs. the PC?
Infiltrate did not do it on purpose, I am sure. The thing is that in my opinion he should have scored an own goal to make it 2-2 just after half time.

More
17 years 2 months ago #15612 by Playaveli
If he did not do it on purpose why should he score own goal? I see no reason....you had another 45mins to equal the score or win the match...

More
17 years 2 months ago #15614 by Playaveli
Thank you...case can be closed imo!

More
17 years 2 months ago #15615 by Marin Parushev
I totally believe that Infiltrate did NOT do it on purpose.
I also believe that if you play one half and you are losing 2-1 the players behave different than they would behave if it were 2-2. I believe that they don t run that fast and don t shoot that well etc.
Another thing that I believe is that the chance that Infiltrate s keeper would save the penalty is very small and compared to the chance I would score... the chance to save it is just ignorable.

More
17 years 2 months ago #15616 by Playaveli
Wow, you are a true believer... :D

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds