How do you find the offset number for hex editing please..

• hairytoes
  • hairytoes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 11 months ago #7982 by hairytoes
??????
Can someone please let me know how to do the cheats in PC sensi. I downloaded cygnus hex editor to be honest I aint got a bloody clue what to do with it. I tried to search for the offset number stated in a thread for unlimited transfers, as i don t want to cheat too much, just a wee slap to the face of the stupid chairman!
If someone is able to tell me how to do this or put in a tutorial on hex editing for peewee s, then we can all stuff it to the chairmen.
PS Has anyone heard of the mad antics of the crazy Lithuanian Hearts Chairman, Vladimir Romanov, he is off his head but Hearts may get into the Champs League next season! :-\
Thanks
C mon Barca for Champs League!
Outside bet for World Cup is USA or Poland, look at Greece in 2004, anyone else got a long shot for World Cup?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 11 months ago #7983 by Playaveli
attach your career and I do it for you!

for unlimited transfers you must edit the career file with the hex program!

• hairytoes
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 11 months ago #7999 by hairytoes
here s my career file, i have tried to do it but i aint really too hot with technicalities. much appreciated.
your No 1 fan LOL :D
Attachments:

• hairytoes
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 11 months ago #8006 by hairytoes
:-[
Again I have tried to access the unlinited tranasfers hex editing cheat, as I think it is a failing of SWOS to have a chairman give you a transfer fund then dictate to you how to spend it eg. I have £2.5 million left of my fund after buying 5 or 6 cheap players, or with swop deals, now the chairman tells me I can t do anymore deals..aaaaarrrgggghhhh!!! :(
I ve tried to suss out the hex editing cheats as posted by sensisuperstar, but after downloading a program called Cygnus hex editor, I ve opened my career file with the editor have been unable to find the offset (?) I have also tried to open the SWS.exe file had the same problem.
Is anyone able to advise on how to find these offsets, I ve tried using the search option, but this does not work either ???
Any advice will go a long way, I hope they think of this problem before releasing the new version of SWOS, also injuries to PC opponant especially the blatant refereeing biases. The game looks great though!!! ;D

More
17 years 11 months ago - 17 years 11 months ago #8061 by Playaveli
here is your career! I wish you a happy shopping tour... :D

And a screenshot how to find the offset! Just put curser on the string and type the value!
Attachments:

• hairytoes
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 11 months ago #8073 by hairytoes
HEHE! ;D
Got it working!! I wasn t highlighting the string, just going straight in for swoping the numbers over, so it s working now!! I bought Buchwald from J League, played 1 game with him he was rubbish!! Oh well it goes to show that money can t buy you success!!
Thanks for the top tip ;), I m off to buy Larsson!! :P

More
17 years 11 months ago #8122 by Baha
could u do it for me too, playavelli?[img][/img]
Attachments:

More
17 years 11 months ago #8123 by Baha
I have hackman 9 but am not sure I even know how to use it. If possible could someone deliver a quick tute on it. thanx.

More
17 years 11 months ago #8124 by Playaveli
here you go...

look at your bank balance... :D
Attachments:

More
17 years 11 months ago #8126 by Baha
Hey playavelli

thanx man, Is the value always FF or can it be maybe 4c? I changed 4c to 00.. is it the other way round 00 to ff?
just makin sure for future references.

baha

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds