SWOS 2006-07

• fanahosen
  • fanahosen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 9 months ago #9953 by fanahosen
SWOS 2006-07 was created by fanahosen
Begin the inscription for edit swos 2006-07. If you want help uns and edit some league write me to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or search to me in msn. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . The inscription finish in July and finish of August or begin of September swos 2006-07 will be ready.
You can see the list of members, near of 30 in this moment, in uns site.
www.geocities.com/swosfansupdates/
Greetings. Diego (fanahosen) from Buenos Aires
Thank you Carsten for this space

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 9 months ago #9955 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
I would update the German leagues and national team!

But: Number of teams unchanged? Would be better!!! career crash is the worst thing that can happen...

PS: May I post this in the Codemasters retro forum?

More
17 years 9 months ago #10000 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
i also wanna help.. with danish league and national team.. but im getting quite confused atm... it seems to me that several people are doing the same update.. couldn t we all go together an get more organized? I ve read that sensibleswos cancelled his project.

What about if we created a ss.de update group to do an official update 06-07, also to celebrate its ten-year birthday ;) Maybe create a highligted topic for just update info.

As written earlier i can do the danish update (only 12 teams ;) ) + national team.. but i can also help with some other countries..

Hope my suggestions sound ok.. The more people who supports this project the faster we can do the update..
Please write what you think..

More
17 years 9 months ago #10009 by whiteulver
Replied by whiteulver on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
I agree too, to be more organized about updates.

To have some rules about the way of updates could be created.

for example skills, values, replaced teams etc...

To write down all suggestions and to deside or vote how we like to make these updates.

A major problem is the original prices of swos. Some updates have the original computing prices (i agree with that) but some not.

Also some updates have changes general ID number for some teams so many updaters are confused about if their team file has the correct ID number.

I suggest to leave general ID number as is in version 1996-97. So less carrer crushes will occur.

Also i suggest to leave some countries as is and dont use them as reserve players for big teams or national teams.(ex. Ecuador)

More
17 years 9 months ago #10020 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
I agree with playa on the numbers of teams in leagues.. if we modify it to much it will probably crash.. I d prefer if it just worked better instead of having the exact numbers.. just my opinion..

• fanahosen
  • fanahosen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 9 months ago #10118 by fanahosen
Replied by fanahosen on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
Hi friends.
Answer 1: From swos 2002 we make updates and never the game crashed. we until now can change the number of teams without problems. please each member can edit his league with the number real of teams.
Answer 2: About reserves. we changed the format. Bosnia league x Faroe league in Europe. In north america we changed Teams of all the world (Gerogia, Arabia and others.. x El Salvador) in Africa changed tunez league x Ghana league and Nigeria league x Algeria league. In Asia changed Qatar league x India and China x Korea. In ocenaia we have the reserves of all the teams of the world. for complete the list of 16 players (the big problem of swos). Also we add new national teams, in swos 2006-07 you can be coach of bosnia x faroe, serbia x san marino, Macedonia x Malta, Nigeria x Algeria, Cameroon, Iran and others. We maked this workd year by year.
Answer 3: Unhappy we make updates diferent to steve, we have diferents thinks and for this, we work with updates more reals, with qualitys more reals and prices more reals. We try make real to swos.
If you want work with uns, (until the moment 31 editors in diferents countrys of the world) write me to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or search in msn. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
For see the list of members enter to uns site.
www.geocities.com/swosfansupdates
Thank you to all, swos forever
Greetings from Argentina

More
17 years 8 months ago #10267 by Gloam
Replied by Gloam on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
Do you use a stat tracker like MAX sports to do the teams?

More
17 years 8 months ago #10287 by Robbie
Replied by Robbie on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
I ll do Holland! If anyone wants to help?

More
17 years 8 months ago #10295 by Kurrado
Replied by Kurrado on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
I will do Belgium.

Maybe all editors should edit another league too, it s more work but so more leagues are done... ???

More
17 years 8 months ago - 17 years 8 months ago #10298 by Kurrado
Replied by Kurrado on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
Can someone sum up what the editor has to do and what the rules are:
  • Only update team file (TEAM.XXX), nothing else !

• Don t add skills to players, because there are very different looks on teams. So the editor of e.g. Macedonian league makes a team stronger then e.g. Newcastle. That s not realistic. SO DON T CHANGE SKILLS, JUST NAMES

• Maybe there are some problems (new superstar players with low skills), I don t mind, but maybe other people do = anybody a solution, or just leave it ?

• So you don t have to push compute original prices , because you didn t change anything...

Can someone ADD / DELETE or CHANGE these rules, so the editors know what they have to do ?

Thx.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds