SWOS 2006-07

More
17 years 9 months ago #10299 by Kurrado
Replied by Kurrado on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
Another message ;) :

Maybe we can also edit Amiga SWOS with same changes. So we have 2 versions ;)
What do you think ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 9 months ago #10310 by Robbie
Replied by Robbie on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
I don t completely agree with you Kurrado. I think we should edit the player s skills, but keep it realistic! (And that s always the hard part.) Otherwise it ll just be the former player of that team, but with a different name. If some leagues are not edited by native editors, we can do it. In that case we can just switch names of course, :D

More
17 years 9 months ago #10311 by Robbie
Replied by Robbie on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
Oh yeah, and with realistic I meant don t use too high values for the players...so no 15M s in Macedonia

More
17 years 9 months ago #10314 by Kurrado

Oh yeah, and with realistic I meant don t use too high values for the players...so no 15M s in Macedonia

But that will be the problem with some editors I think :S

More
17 years 9 months ago #10315 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
Changing player skills of weaker countries shouldn t be so hard really... Just keep it realistic!

More
17 years 9 months ago #10316 by Kurrado
Ok, skills may be changed, BUT there has to be a better rule then just realistic , because I may add e.g. high skills to a player while you don t add skills. So, inland competitions is no problem, but when you play Champions League e.g. ...

Maybe someone has toch check ALL edited leagues (it s a hugh work) before releasing...

More
17 years 9 months ago #10318 by whiteulver
Replied by whiteulver on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
there is a site with real value of most european leagues www.transfermarkt.de/ . Value is in euro but you can convert it to pounds.

see my page details about that www.geocities.com/statsfootball in Update Tips section.

In my editor (you can find it in download section) you can specify a value for a player and generate skills to close to original swos skills,

according to his position, by pressing V button.

So skills and values will be realistic and better.

More
17 years 9 months ago #10321 by Kurrado
whiteulver, that s fantastic !

We ll contact all editors to use this site s values ! Ok ?

More
17 years 9 months ago - 17 years 9 months ago #10333 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
hey.. thx for the tip..

but i tried to calculate values for some of the danish players and it just doesnt justify their qualities...
eg. the danish national reserve keeper jesper christiansen from fc copenhagen has the value of 1.000.000€ ok.. so i multiply this with 0.692 and divide this by 2.2 which gives me a value of 314.545£ which is (if closest to swos values) 300K or 350K. This is ridicilous.. He is suppose to the best in danish league, so this means all other danish keepers in the league should be less than 350K.. Thats gonna be some goalshow in the danish league  ;) some of the players even has 0 as market value... probably unknown.. but you know what i mean...

well none the less the values give a good idea about who the best players are...

but yeah.. we have to look trough this update a couple of times before releasing it..

More
17 years 9 months ago #10336 by Kurrado
Hmm, we have to try to make a rule that is OK.
What do you think ? Is Christiansen worth 1M ?

Maybe when you have calculated, just double the value, so you have 700K for Christiansen, which is a good value for that GK I think.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds