SWOS 2006-07

More
17 years 9 months ago #10344 by whiteulver
Replied by whiteulver on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
Well you have to think. Will you give £700K to buy this players. Besides max swos value for goalkeepers was £4.5M from original SWOS.

you can althought rise the value for a player that you think that is worth more. But i see that Christiansen has only 4 national apps :-\

Imagine that values around 4.5M deserves to players like Buffon and Cech. Baia had 2.25M.

I would give value to Nikopolidis, the goalkeeper who won Euro 2004 with Greece, around 500K cause that is his value now according to his age too.

you multiple the euro value with 0.692 to convert it to pounds(£) ok? But you divide by 2.2 cause max value was €50M in this site so you have to make it fit to £15M.

Now max value is €70M (yeah, Ronaldinho again) so you have to divide it by 3.2 so more low values for all players.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 9 months ago #10345 by whiteulver
I think that these values calculated by the apps of each players in country leagues, europe and national team.

The goals are scoring the assists they give, the whole team performance in the season etc.

So according that you can judge the players value for each player, according to running or previous season, not his whole carrer.

Maradona in SWOS 96/97 had value around £850K ;)

More
17 years 9 months ago - 17 years 9 months ago #10357 by Robbie
Replied by Robbie on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
I see what you mean. For older players don t auto-calculate the value, but set it yourself (lower!). So he has higher skills then his value shows.

To check your calculation whiteulver: Example: Shevchenko,  50M Euro s x 0.692 = 34604997.79 /3.23 = just above 10M. He s, after Ronaldinho, the most expensive player. In SWOS-value 10M. Will this do?

I suggest we leave Ronaldinho out, and use 50M Euro s as max value!

More
17 years 9 months ago #10358 by whiteulver
Yeah, I agree with you Robbie. Let s 50M Euro s as max value.

Besides swos has values 15M and 15M+ right? So Ronaldinho will be 15M+ and Shevchenko 15M.

I think that this is fair. So we divide by 2.2

More
17 years 9 months ago #10359 by Robbie
Ok. But be aware, I calculated Iker Casillas and his value came to 7.5M or so (swos-value). So I say: manually set him, and probably Peter Cech as well, manually to 4.5M. Let s start editing!

More
17 years 9 months ago #10404 by whiteulver
Also we must use original calculating price of SWOS.

We shouldnt add manual the value of a player.

It will be calculated by his skills.

More
17 years 9 months ago #10407 by Robbie
Sometimes we should do that I think... older players with low marketvalue left for example.

• fanahosen
  • fanahosen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 9 months ago #10468 by fanahosen
Replied by fanahosen on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
Hi Friends. Greetings to all. Diego swos fanahosen.
Respect to skills, prices and other things.. patience. i will try make a real work, with skills reals and prices reals. in my updates van nilsteroy no have 15 in tackle, or pass. he is good shoot, finish and head and maybe speed. here ronaldinho will no have good head and good tacle. and others... i will try make the more realys. i wait the same of each editor. after i will regulate the prices and some qualitys for have an swos 2006-07 super real.
Respect to Serbia coach, Macedonia coach, Bosnia coach. is real!!! you will can be coach of this national teams, more senegal, nigeria and camerron. and others.
I NEED A FAVOUR. in my champions league when finish the group i go to 8 finals, but only 1 match! i need change this. i need 2 match in 8 finals. who can send me to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. the correct numeration of champions league? thank you.

More
17 years 9 months ago #10469 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
1 Question!

Will this team update work with the CD Version of SWOS? I.e. just repace the data folder?

• fanahosen
  • fanahosen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 9 months ago #10473 by fanahosen
Replied by fanahosen on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
I forgive say some about the updates. for uns the more important in each edition is the CORRECT POSITION of each player. if i am playing i will want buy to roberto carlos in LB posiition. Some editions have incorrect positions and this make very very very unreal the game. find players like giggs in the right, cafu in the left, sorin in the right, lahm in the center... and others in a BIG WRONG. please i am sure that each editor know much about his home league and can make this work without problems. we try make a team base, copy in swos the 11 players with more continuity for the real coach. if i dont like ballack, but him play always becouse mourinho want... i must put to him in the first 11. Ok? sorry for my english, is terrible.
Good update for all the swos fnas!!!.
2 sites with much help are www.eufo.de (begin his update in august) and www.transfermarkt.de.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds