FA Premier League (1996/97) - SIGN UP

More
2 years 9 months ago #145175 by TierneyLFC90
Alright lads :-) 

At the conclusion of the current UEFA EURO 96 tournament i'm running. I plan on doing a new tournament over a league season....
The plan is to have a 20 man Premier League based on the real life 1996-1997 season. (First Come, First Served).

Each player would be drawn a team that competed in the real life 96-97 Premier League (Eg; Liverpool, Wimbledon, Derby County, Leeds United etc).

You would then play against 2 opponents every week. This would be done via a fixture generator and you would be expected to play these opponents from the schedule created, Monday-Monday each week.

You would play each opponent twice in the week you are due to play them (4 games a week).

You would use the team that you were assigned in ONE match and then you would use the team that your opponent was assigned in ONE match.
For example; Myself and Darrell were scheduled to play in Week 1. I got drawn Chelsea and Darrell got drawn Southampton. I would use Chelsea in ONE match against Darrell with him using Southampton and then we would swap with me using Southampton and Darrell using Chelsea.

The idea is to score as many goals as possible with the stronger team and to try and obviously win with the weaker side aswell, but it would be tougher due to the gulf in quality, therefore if you can't manage a win or a draw you would try to keep the score as low as possible as the title race will most likely come down to Goal Difference.

If you wish to sign up please put your discord and website names in this thread
ONLY sign up if you can 100% commit to this with me not having to chase you every single week! Also ONLY sign up if you can get on at reasonable days/times and promise to get these games done each week!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #145176 by TierneyLFC90
In (TierneyLFC90)

More
2 years 9 months ago #145177 by RazzleDazzle
I'm in buddy

More
2 years 9 months ago #145179 by RobEvz
deffo in im enjoying this current one great crack

More
2 years 9 months ago #145180 by TierneyLFC90
Hawkeyex28 in

More
2 years 9 months ago #145181 by GMOwl
I'm in... BUT... I fear you'll struggle to get everyone to play every week (me included), especially with summer holidays coming up.

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds