CBM Cup 2013

More
10 years 7 months ago #120535 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: CBM Cup 2013
I added players to the signed up list. I think it is more correct now. We come 4 people from Denmark. 3 oldschool and 1 newschool :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #120551 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: CBM Cup 2013
Things have change here. I will join the cup.

As I haven t play against human opponents for nearly 1.5 years and have not play SWOS in general for more then 7 month, I hope there are 2nd chance group or placement group after groupstage ;)

More
10 years 7 months ago #120552 by HeinAir
Replied by HeinAir on topic Re: CBM Cup 2013
I will try to join, too.

More
10 years 7 months ago #120571 by djowGer
nice show up with such short notice :)

More
10 years 7 months ago #120575 by HeinAir

I will try to join, too.

I will take part for sure.

More
10 years 7 months ago #120656 by djowGer
Danny. Please write adress in pms, to: hairfu, heinair, me, ocrami/torbinho.

Thx

More
10 years 6 months ago #120672 by St.Vitus
Replied by St.Vitus on topic Re: CBM Cup 2013

I will try to join, too.

Take pictures!

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #120677 by HeinAir

I will try to join, too.

Take pictures!

I will take both.

More
10 years 6 months ago #120745 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: CBM Cup 2013
I must say it was a really nice day at Pallisters storage. It is a long time ago I have playing offline in the past, but as allways it was a warm and friendly atmosphere and Pallister make a very good and experienced job. All worked fine.

It was nice to meet all the old and new faces again. It was a pleasure to play SWOS with all of you. Hopefully I met you again and like to go on playing SWOS in the future.

For me it was very ok what I have done in groupstage. I really don t play regular since 2009 and last time I was playing against real human it was nearly 1.5 years ago. So I think it was not a bad performance (but if I practice more, I think it could be much more better). I ended up as 7th place and that was ok for me I think.

Then it comes to K.O. stage and I think evryone was suprised (especially me) of my performance.
We play best of 3. That means you need 2 wins against your opponent. Evry single match is with extra time and penaltys if needed.

So in quarterfinal I met Andib. The matches all was very close and crazy. First match was a intense match, wich could Andib win 2 - 1.
The 2nd game I don t know exactly the result, but it was very tough and intense again. I won 4:3 after extra time.
The 3rd game was crazy for me. Andi go quickly in front 3 - 0. Then I scored out of nowhere 1 - 3 at 76. minute. Not much time left I thought. But then quickly 2 - 3 and 3 - 3 in one of the last minutes. Extra time was crazy, too. Andi go in front with 4 - 3. At the end I thought it was over, and it felt ok. But in 119 minute I had a last chance to score a goal. And I couldn t believe it was a goal. 4 - 4 at the end. So that means penaltys. I think this kind of decision is like hell. I winning here. But I was very sorry Andi. Penaltys only luck. Great games Andi. Hope we habe our next fights and you can revenge.

After that I have no more to say. I was just stunned after that intense matches and by the suprise I did to evryone and especially to me (come one, I did not play any SWOS for more then 1.5 years and even in my best years I don t reach any offline semifinal).

In semifinal I play with Klaris. The matches was very good. I think I was relax and I was so happy just to reahc the semifinal, so that I could just play my game without any stress. I won 3 - 1 and 2nd match with 3 - 2.

The 3rd place game was funny in some way. First match it seems like Klaris don t care of playing for the 3rd game. So Pallister tease him a bit with some (not to serious) slogans. After that Klaris was really on fire and kick the game. Maybe you have to watch it live to get it. I think that was one of the most funny moments when Klaris was close for winning the 3rd place. Congrats to you booth. This was a very entertaining 3rd place match :)

The final was played with Djowger and me then. Poul was just to good at this day. I had the feeling I playing fine, but he have just a so good position and is great in scoring goals (Djowger won the goalcoring trophy). So I had no chance and lost 0 - 4 in 1st match. In 2nd match it was not a so high level of swos, but it was close till the end and I had the chance to win this. But at the end Djowger was the deserved winner of the CBM Cup 2013. Congratulation :)

So my dream finaly comes true. I hadn t believe it before the tournament and even not after the groupstage. I won a real trophy on a offline tournament with real SWOS players. Now I can retired ;)

I have to reconize Pedder. He has some trouble at the beginning, but he learned so quickly and get one of the best performance in the 2nd half of the groupstage. I think if you go on playing SWOS, you will be a great player.

Pallister, it is very impressive how much stuff do you have. Evrytime I go for a walk in your storage I found anything that I could buy. To bad I don t have that much money ;)

Ah, I have forgotten to ask. For what stands CBM?

Groupstage

1. Djowger
2. Andib
3. Klaris
4. Pallister
5. Pedder
6. HeinAir
7. HairFU
8. Magickey
9. Det (?)
10. Rochen (?)

Quarterfinal (best of 3)

Djowger - Magickey - in 2 matches
Pallister - Pedder - in 3 matches
Klaris - HeinAir - in 3 matches
Andib - HairFU - in 3 matches

Semifinal

Djowger - Pallister - I m not sure if 2 or 3 matches
Klaris - HairFU - in 2 matches

3rd place match

Pallister - Klaris - in 3 matches

Final

Djowger - HairFU - in 2 matches

More
10 years 6 months ago #120750 by andib
Replied by andib on topic Re: CBM Cup 2013
Thanks mate and well played and congatz with you silver medal

We had some great matches yesterday, and you just became better and better through the tournament. I was surprised how fast you learned (or remembered) to score two very classic goals. You didnt do it in group stage against me, but in knockout stage you were crazy 8)

Im getting used to lose in Penalty Shootout ::) but it is okay, we had some great fights.

I would also like to say thanks to especially Pallister for arranging this tournament but also Magickey, Det, Rochen, HeinAir and my fellow danish players Klaris, Pedder and Djowger for making it a great day in Källinghausen.

A gimmick was when we had to throw floppy disks as far as we could :D Guess Pallister had practiced to much on beforehand. He was a well deserved winner.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds