Saturday 9th of February 2019 - Amiga SWOS offline Cup in my House (in Hamburg)

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #140188 by HairFU
by HairFU
SWOS Hanse Cup 2019 offline tournament
  • DATE: 09th of February 2019
  • Amiga 1200 and Amiga 600 (with Furia Turbocard) are on location (we play on CRT TVs)
  • location at Hamburg

Start time for tournament is 13:00. I will open my door at 11:00. Please contact me if you need to come earlier.

Until the summer and early september I was moving to a house. Now it is 4 weeks since I live here. My home is still in the Hamburg area (only 5 Minutes away from nearest tube station) not to far away from my old home.

From what I have seen I can easily house 2 Amigas on my big desk and with the help of a second table it would be possible to place a 3rd SWOS machine here. That would mean 6 players could play at the same time.
Beside of that it would be no problem to have 4 other players sitting around on my couch and 4 to 6 more people to sit on a chair/floor or stand in my rooms. That would mean a possible tournament size of 10 to 16 players that could stay for a tournament in my house.
Besides of that I have a big garden where you can relaxx, play football, make barbecue and so on.

If you wana sleep on the tournament location, pleae bring a air mattress and a sleeping back with you.

Anyone interessted?

- location at Hamburg
- 4 players at the same time playing
- up to 16 players possible to house (probably even more)
- big garden to relaxx, barbecue and so on
- only 5 minutes to next supermarket
- highway only 5 minutes away from house
- underground only 10 minutes away from house by bus
- Xbox 360 SWOS cup possible after we have finished main SWOS tournament
- watching live football of Bundesliga, Premiere League, La Liga and so on possible if wished

You can sign-up here - sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/4802
What tournament mode do we play? Look here - stremlau.eu/hairfu/swos_hanse_cup2019/

If you sign-up for sure and need a sleeping place in every case please contact me on discord or via private message on this forum. (I can offer up to 5 places for your air mattress to sleep)

No.
player/interessted
Signed up for sure
Sleeping Place needed
HairFU
yes
yes
Schulle
yes
?
Andypsilon
yes
?
Bomb
yes
yes
lobo
yes
?
St.Vitus
yes
yes
Heinair
yes
yes
Pino
yes
?
andib
yes
?
djowger
yes
?
xflea
yes
yes
----

ElMichaJ
?
?
gatifun
?
?
BOCo23
?
?
Cego (a1k Amiga Forum)
?
?
Stallone (German Amiga Community)
?
?
Blazej_Bdg
?
?
ALI
?
?
HakanFB
?
?
Spir
?
?
Klaris
?
?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #140189 by Playaveli

More
5 years 6 months ago #140190 by HairFU
Not sure yet. Could be sometime in the first half of 2019. Probably between February and May. But as it is my own home and I did not have to wait for a special date (as long as it fits my private dates) to have it here, I am free to have it anytime as long as I can prepare, let s say, at least 2 or 3 month before.

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #140191 by Playaveli

Not sure yet. Could be sometime in the first half of 2019. Probably between February and May. But as it is my own home and I did not have to wait for a special date (as long as it fits my private dates) to have it here, I am free to have it anytime as long as I can prepare, let s say, at least 2 or 3 month before.

Yes, you can... but others need to check their dates, too. So just write 2, 3 dates down here that are ok for you, to get some response! Otherwise it won t work.

Anyway, cool effort. Sounds like a good place for SWOS!

5 years 6 months ago #140192 by ElMichaJ
yep sounds nice, for me just a small jump by car and not so far :D

3 places left in my car from east berlin ;)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #140193 by HairFU
February or March would be thinkable for me, but first I like to check some interest by players.

More
5 years 6 months ago #140194 by djowGer
I would be interested to join if the date is right.

Btw. don t pick the 2nd of march, as there is another edition of Danish Cup at that date. Im not sure if I will go, but some of the other danes might.

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #140198 by HairFU

yep sounds nice, for me just a small jump by car and not so far :D

3 places left in my car from east berlin ;)

Great.

I would be interested to join if the date is right.

Btw. don t pick the 2nd of march, as there is another edition of Danish Cup at that date. Im not sure if I will go, but some of the other danes might.

Good to know and cool to hear that you are interessted. Then I probably make it at the mid of February or in May. I hope a few more players are interessted.

More
5 years 6 months ago #140200 by gatifun
Great! Hairfu, I m interested, but I can t know about joining until december or so. I d like to but I have to wait a bit to check several things to know if I will be able to attend. I will tell you.

Thanks for inviting!

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #140201 by HairFU

Great! Hairfu, I m interested, but I can t know about joining until december or so. I d like to but I have to wait a bit to check several things to know if I will be able to attend. I will tell you.

Thanks for inviting!

Really great. I will give a date in 1 or 3 weeks. Until then I wait for other players to show interesst :)

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds