Re: ISSA Grand Tournament #XVII October 6!

More
16 years 7 months ago - 16 years 7 months ago #25831 by Junior
Once again ISSA will host the biggest northern offline PC SWOS tournament.
For the 17th time in our 8 years of existence players from anywhere in the world are invited to participate in the battle for the prestigious title of Den Bedste - currently held by supreme world champion Playaveli.

This will be the first chance since Sensible Days to rob Playaveli of one of his many titles!

International players need to bring a sleeping bag and a mattress. There is plenty of room and it s possible to take a shower (if you ask ISSA patriot Andreas politely).

Participating is free for international players, but if you want to drink unlimited beer, you will have to pay 50 kroner (7 euros).

The adress is the backyard of Vaernedamsvej 4. It s located in the middle of Copenhagen only 15 minutes on foot from the main central station and 15 minutes from the metro stop, Forum, which is connected directly to the airport.

For more info keep an eye at www.sensible.dk. There will be more info available shortly.

The tournament will as usually take place in the heart of Copenhagen in the beautiful Ostegaarden

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #25836 by torpedo
is the date 100% confirmed, so we can book flights now?

More
16 years 7 months ago #25837 by Junior
The date is 100% confirmed, so you can book flights with confidence.

More
16 years 7 months ago - 16 years 7 months ago #25838 by Playaveli
...or ask my mom for baby-sitting... ;)

As promised, I will come 100%. Watch out and look who I will bring...

More
16 years 7 months ago #26058 by sensibleswos
hhmm intresting, I ll see if I can come and see if I can get paul turner to come but no promises!

More
16 years 7 months ago #26070 by AndYpsilon
This date is impossible for me because of a big party in my hometown/homevillage!

Maybe next time!

16 years 7 months ago #26072 by ElMichaJ
i will try to come

now its 70 %

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
16 years 7 months ago #26167 by Junior

hhmm intresting, I ll see if I can come and see if I can get paul turner to come but no promises!

That would be really cool! In Copenhagen Paul Turner is a legend. Lots of ISSA players were amazed and inspired by his amazing goals uploaded at purple sensi.

We hope to see you both there!

More
16 years 6 months ago #26204 by greg
Who will playaveli bring?? :)

After 3 years of inactivity i think its time for me to play some tournaments again, if all goes well, i will be joining playaveli and participate too. Hope to see u all there!!!

More
16 years 6 months ago #26211 by Junior
Very nice, Greg.

I look forward to see you, Elmichaj, Torpedo, Playaveli and hopefully some English SWOS players in Copenhagen this October!

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds