Re: Mitteldeutschland-Cup 2008

More
16 years 3 months ago - 15 years 10 months ago #33985 by Pallister
Do u remember this?

[flash=425,350]www.youtube.com/v/uoiy-aq84MM[/flash]

After the great success of the 2nd CentralGermany Cup I hope you re ready for....

...the next Step!!!

The Mitteldeutschland-Cup 2008 starts on Saturday, July 5th 2008 with AMIGA SWOS and ends on Sunday 6th with PC SWOS . Yes, we ll play AMIGA SWOS on Saturday and PC SWOS on Sunday as additional tournament . So sign-up, please :D !

Amiga SWOS will be played on real Amigas (not on PC)!
We ll have 2 Amigas and 2 PCs here, to bring more is possible if needed. So u only need to take your favourite controller with u. If u have none, np. I have tons of Joysticks and a few Joypads here. There is also a Sega with Sega Sensi for fun.

Da Rules for this tourney: 2x 3min +ET if Replay +Pen if Replay in Group and K.O., Finals 1x 3min +ET if Replay +Pen if Replay. Equal off, random pitch, NO CUSTOM TACTS, all controllers allowed, own teams possible (just send me a link to an uploaded Teamscreenshot to my ss.de Mail).

You can use your own tactic in PC SWOS only and your Opponent had to agree. If he doesn t agree u must play with standard tact.

NO CHANGE FOR AMIGA SWOS! STILL AND FOREVER WITHOUT CUSTOM TACTS!!!

Infos about groupstage and Cupdetails a week before tourney starts.

Weibeck near Hameln, 60 km away from Hannover.

If you come to Hannover you can use Public Transports to Weibeck. Every full hour:55 the tram line and bus drives from Hannover Central Station to Weibeck and needs 1h:8mins:
www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~y0021989/swos/tram_and_bus.pdf

It s also possible that u ll be picked up by someone. Just tell me the way u want to travel, we ll find a solution.

A complete villagehouse will be available for us.

WHERE TO SLEEP?:

It s possible to sleep in tents in my garden (maybe we can do the big SWOS-Tent-Party this year ;D ) or directly in the villagehouse FOR NOTHING!!!

FOOD AND STUFF:

We can make a BBQ the whole day on my property. Some meat and german BRATWURST ;D !?!?
Beer and softdrinks will be there, and you can buy something for BBQ on Saturday here.
Because of several problems with the Foodcosts last time u have to bring your own Food or -as mentioned- u can buy something here on saturday.
We have a complete kitchen with an oven, too.

COSTS:

We have to rent the location. I buy the drinking stuff, which u can buy for the price I paid.
Also there will be a Cup for the Winner and for place 2 and 3, one for the Topscorer and Medals for every contestant and 3 Cups and Topscorercup for the PC tourney :D

Starting fee: 25 €

CONDITION OF PARTICIPATION:

Contestants FOR SURE (so far):

Pallister Hameln, Germany
Wänä81 Salzgitter, Germany
Playaveli Gießen, Germany
Dotterbart Salzgitter, Germany
Mr.Boehrnz Scheeßel, Germany
Bomb Berlin, Germany
Kicker Hameln, Germany[/left]
Jak10 Salzgitter, Germany
ElMichaj Berlin, Germany
Schulleee Hannover, West Germany
Falcon Rostock, Germany
Klinki Eiffel-Crew
AndYpsilon Eiffel-Crew
SWOS-Hool Eiffel-Crew
Paider Eiffel-Crew
Thomas Eiffel-Crew
Honk96 Leiferde, Germany
BTSV1895 Bielefeld, Germany
HairFU Hamburg, Germany
Colorado Peine, Foreign Country
Lobo London, England
xflea Poland
FOKA Poland
romaneq Poland
djowGer Denmark
Klaris Denmark
Rusty1979 Assen, Netherlands
MFourK Netherlands

nearly sure (checking schedule/time/sth else) Contestants:

Jiggaplaya Berlin, Germany[/left]

So please mates. Sign up as far as possible.

For impressions on last years Central Germany Cup look here: forum.sensiblesoccer.info/index.php?topic=2351.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 3 months ago #33989 by ElMichaJ
ich will auf jeden fall dabei sein, und diesmal wirklich ;)

muss mir ja kein auto mieten, kann ja dann eventuell bombe und mein schatzi mitbringen, vielleicht sogar ne 4. person aus berlin

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
16 years 3 months ago - 16 years 3 months ago #33990 by Wänä81
@ Pallister : Du hast jemanden vergessen auf die For-Sure-Liste zu setzen ......wie konnte das passieren ::)

Ach so, und Colorado ist mittlerweile Ausländer (Peine, bah) ;)

More
16 years 3 months ago - 16 years 3 months ago #34010 by Pallister

ich will auf jeden fall dabei sein, und diesmal wirklich ;)

muss mir ja kein auto mieten, kann ja dann eventuell bombe und mein schatzi mitbringen, vielleicht sogar ne 4. person aus berlin

Jo, Jiggaplaya wollte mal anklopfen. Ich glaube Dior war auch interessiert, dann könnte die Karre ja voll werden ;D

@ Wänä: Also nee....bin ich doof. Repariert

Note: From now on only english please. Thx ;)

More
16 years 3 months ago #34011 by Schulle
Dear Mr.Pallister,

The Player named Schulleee will also join for sure .
Please correct that in your post. Mr. Schulle wants you to know that he is looking forward to this big event and will do his best, better than last year , like he said. He is also looking forward to compete with Mr.Kicker for the bier-drinking-thropy.
Btw, Mr.Schulle wants to recall he s still waiting for the last year thropy.

Best wishes

Felicity Schickfick
Schulleee Agency of Sensi-Business

More
16 years 3 months ago #34082 by swoozh
No classic sensi soccer this year? ;)

More
16 years 3 months ago #34084 by Pallister

No classic sensi soccer this year? ;)

;)

Well, every year another additional tournament. MD-Cup 2006: Emu-SWOS , 2007 Classic Sensi and now PC. But we have still the possibility to play Sensi v1.1, there will be enough Amigas ;D

But more important for me: Will u guys join us again this year? That would be really great, thought Rijntje said something like that. And Rusty joins, too. So is there a chance for u and MFourk? Or Geert?

More
16 years 3 months ago #34125 by swoozh
MFourk is at the moment in Australia and I don t know when he is coming back. I hope before July, because the tournament was much fun last year. But I can not say at this moment if I m coming or not. Because it s a very long trip at my own. But I will talk with the other Dutch guys in the next few months ;)

More
16 years 3 months ago #34126 by djowGer

FOOD AND STUFF:

We can make a BBQ the whole day on my property. Some meat and german BRATWURST ;D !?!?
Beer and softdrinks will be there, and you can buy something for BBQ on Saturday here.
Because of several problems with the Foodcosts last time u have to bring your own Food or -as mentioned- u can buy something here on saturday.
We have a complete kitchen with an oven, too.

omg omg omg omg... bbq, beer and swos!!! i want to be there.. :D

More
16 years 3 months ago #34127 by Pallister
You re heartly invited, Poul ;)

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds