SWOS Academy

More
17 years 10 months ago #8434 by Grahol
Replied by Grahol on topic Re: SWOS Academy
i won some matches only thanks him, he need to have good day and everything is ok :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 10 months ago #8441 by swoozh
Replied by swoozh on topic Re: SWOS Academy
hehe :D

More
17 years 9 months ago #8920 by Falcon
Replied by Falcon on topic Re: SWOS Academy
I would liek to warm up the academy idea.

The first part of what I proposed was already there, just on the purplesensi site :D

www.purplesensi.co.uk/sensiblesoccer/swos/hints/swotonswosf.php

Maybe we could send this link to everyone who signs up for the first time via private message.
Alot of stuff you really need to know to survive on the pitch is explained over there.

But again I think we should offer practice matches, for if you would like to know how to score of defend corners, this would really be the only way besides learning by doing, which itself means you learn to defend corners by luck. No good way.
I still can score most of my corners vs enbino just because he doesn t get the defense right, and it shouldn t be this way!

More
17 years 9 months ago #8943 by Steve-Martin
Replied by Steve-Martin on topic Re: SWOS Academy
very good idea falcon ;)

More
17 years 9 months ago #9723 by Schulle
Replied by Schulle on topic Re: SWOS Academy
yes, good one

how to realise?

extra channel?
advertisement on site?!
very easy guide to get to channel?!
new starting guide???

the problem starts when kickrom is issued.... , you know?! ;)

More
17 years 8 months ago #10584 by DeMarcos
Replied by DeMarcos on topic Re: SWOS Academy
The biggest problem for online newbies is that nobody wants to play friendlies. I ve tried several times in the IRC channel to arrange a friendly match, but nobody wants to play. I still haven t played a single game online... :(

More
17 years 8 months ago #10585 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: SWOS Academy
I know what you mean falcon and in my opinion it is getting worse atm. It seems to me that people are more interested in getting srn points than playing for fun.. But at least we have Lemming :D the guy who played most friendlies in the ss.de community.. and who always wants to play friendlies.. thumbs up!

More
17 years 8 months ago #10589 by RobChef
Replied by RobChef on topic Re: SWOS Academy

The biggest problem for online newbies is that nobody wants to play friendlies. I ve tried several times in the IRC channel to arrange a friendly match, but nobody wants to play. I still haven t played a single game online... :(

Normaly it s no prob to arrange a friendly just try again. May be at evening when many people are in Chat.

More
17 years 8 months ago #10590 by Coolio_Jack
Replied by Coolio_Jack on topic Re: SWOS Academy

I dont think i ever refused to play a friendly, so just conctact me on irc when we meet

More
17 years 8 months ago #11202 by RobinFriday
Replied by RobinFriday on topic Re: SWOS Academy
A good place to start for any beginner well i wasnt exactly a beginner but it had been anout 9 years since i last played! Create offline in your edited teams file all the great teams barce , brazil , real etc, set up a maximum play league and use the best team you think and keep practicing against those teams. After you beat them all use a worse team against the best and so on until you can beat any of the computer teams. When playing against human beings learn from your mistakes and learn to defend goals at the same time perfecting attacks against your opponent!

Just my take on it :)

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds