Re: Sensible Days 2015 - Lubin, Poland - August 1/2

More
8 years 9 months ago #129188 by Rock and Roll

BTW: Rock stop complaining to Andib about your back and show you, miss you my friend

Haha, not my back mate (though that could be better :)), more this stupid diabetes / mystery disease I have.
I can t travel that long alone, so I ve been trying to get people to come with me.
No luck so far :(......

Miss you too by the way :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #129194 by HeinAir

BTW: Rock stop complaining to Andib about your back and show you, miss you my friend

Haha, not my back mate (though that could be better :)), more this stupid diabetes / mystery disease I have.
I can t travel that long alone, so I ve been trying to get people to come with me.
No luck so far :(......

Miss you too by the way :).

Hey Rock!
What about traveling with us (Vitus, AndYpsilon, Klinki, Paider, Pino and me) by plain from Düsseldorf Airport? Vitus will come to me on thursday by train, maybe it is an option for you. I could pick u up from Duisburg central train station for sure.

More
8 years 9 months ago #129197 by St.Vitus
Rock: yes that may be an option. I hope you will find a solution. Wish you all the best and hope to see you in Poland.

More
8 years 9 months ago #129200 by Playaveli
Add me to that Düsseldorf list, too! ;)

More
8 years 9 months ago #129203 by Rock and Roll
@Andib: Hamburg s too far, but thanks for the offer!
@HeinAir: When does the plane depart? This might be something, we ll see!

More
8 years 9 months ago #129209 by HeinAir

@HeinAir: When does the plane depart? This might be something, we ll see!

State of play is the following (Germanwings unfortunately changes theese dates two times since booking):

outward flight

Depature: 31.07. at 7.00 a.m. (Düsseldorf)
Arrival: 31.07. at 8.35 a.m. (Breslau)

return flight
Depature: 03.08. at 9.00 a.m. (Breslau)
Arrival: 03.08. at 10.20 a.m. (Düsseldorf)

More
8 years 9 months ago #129213 by St.Vitus
Yup, we booked a flight at noon both times. Will be hard to travel at these times.

More
8 years 9 months ago #129220 by Klaris
Andib can we pick him up, only a little ekstra diving:-)!! Im ready cause then we can visit Amsterdam.. Maybe play a little offline tournament in Nederland:-).??

More
8 years 9 months ago #129221 by Klaris
Or ask Swoosh and Nakkeost, then it would allso be a quite crazy roadyrip for you my friend. Anyway, hope to see you at the Days..

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #129223 by olesio
Hello. My payment for tournament done. And ticket for train from Szczecin to Wrocław bought. I will be in Wrocław at Friday 31.07 on 13:17 if fu.... polish train company do not prepare some lags on train route as they most cases do :) So Lubin crew should get me and some other people from Wrocław location. But I think about return train in Monday. Pączek answer me on Facebook we can stay in hotel to 13:00 and be in Wrocław about 15:00, so maybe I choose train after 16:00. I will have longer break from work so no need to hurry. Sorry for my bad English and cannot wait to meet all on Party Place of Great Event ;)

Time to create page: 0.428 seconds