10 years 3 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #121922 by djowGer
- Sensible Days 2014 - Billund, Denmark -
July 26/27

The official World Championships in Sensible World of Soccer 96-97 played on:
PC / Amiga

Supported by Jon Hare and Codemasters

---

Introduction

The biggest SWOS event of 2014 will take place in Billund, Denmark! This will be the 11th edition held in the series of the World Cup. A remarkable story in itself, of what started out with just a few players meeting in Pirmasens, is now an ongoing international tradition for many years. We see players travel far distances to play their beloved game and meet with their fellow swos friends. During the last weekend of July 2014, we will find out who will be crowned as World Champion of SWOS in both PC and Amiga. Along with the 2 main tournaments, a couple of small side-events and cups will also happen. More info on this later.

The tournament(s) is open to anyone, but a pre-payment is mandatory to join the event! This is done to ensure better organizing possibilities, arranging of groups seedings, amount of equipment needed, getting the right amount of food drinks etc.

Check out more photos from earlier Sensi Days events here: www.facebook.com/SensibleSoccer.de/photos_stream

---

History

List of former champions:
PC
Amiga
Playaveli2013 Ali
Playaveli2012 Ali
Blazej2011 Hawkz
Foka2010 Marin P
Manuel2009 Playaveli
Lucaa832008 Lobo
Playaveli2007 Playaveli
Redhair2006 Playaveli
Playaveli2005 Redhair
Greg2004 Obi-Wan

---

Location info tournament fee

It is with great joy that the danish organizers Klaris, djowGer and Andib are hosting the Sensi Days 2014. We have found a very suitable place for the event just outside of Billund, called Grenelejren . No problems with noise pollution, 46 beds and plenty of room around the house if you want to be a happy camper :). It is very easy to come by car and for people arriving at the Billund Airport by plane, we will arrange pick-ups by car. The location has all we need for the weekend, and the food will be a mix of traditional danish food. The food and drinks will be an all-in-one package. Drinks is flatrate, and there will be 3 main meals during one day. Along with this we will buy some snacks, and make it possible to make toast sandwiches in between the big meals.

Beds are divided in 7 different rooms. 4 smaller rooms with 2/3/3/3 = 11 beds. And 3 big rooms and one small with 2/9/9/15 = 35 bunkbeds. Because of this we have decided to modify prices after what solution you like. A small overview of the house can be found here: i.imgur.com/B7uZnpn.png

All weekend
Option 1: 100€ - A bed in one of the smaller rooms, a total of 8 meals, free drinks and both tournament fees included. - 0 places left

Option 2: 85€ - A bed in one of the bigger rooms, a total of 8 meals, free drinks and both tournament fees included. - 23 places left

Option 3: 75€ - No bed, but you can sleep in your own tent or camper outside, a total of 8 meals, free drinks and both tournament fees included.

One-day
Option 4: 45€ - No bed (only if still available), 3 meals, free drinks and tournament fee for PC or Amiga included.

Option 5: 20€ - No bed, no meals, no drinks, only tournament fee for PC or Amiga included.

Payment by bank transfer - Paypal transfer not available. Contact organizer: djowGer / Poul for details by one of the following methods:

private message in this forum
email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
private message on facebook: www.facebook.com/pmko83

---

Contact Admin info

Poul djowGer Olsen / 0045 2623 7107 / This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. / facebook.com/pmko83
- Save Disk Admin, Hardware, Tournament admin

Simon Klaris Klaris / 0045 2814 4333
- Food responsible, Transport, Tournament admin

Andreas andib Ibsen
- Save Disk Admin, Transport, Tournament admin

Colin Rock n Roll Roll
- Group manager result entering

Michael ElMichaJ Jänsch
- Admin helper

---

Event Schedule

Friday 25/7: Arrival day. Meets and greets. Location is open from 16.30 where we get get the keys.

Saturday 26/7: PC tournament starts around 12.00 cet.

Sunday 27/7: Amiga tournament starts around 12.00 cet. A small side tournament will be held sometime in the afternoon. Probably Classic Sensible or XBLA.

Monday 28/7: Breakfast and farewells. People need to leave before 11.30.

---

Format Rules

The following rules are the same for both (AMIGA) (PC). Only difference is the tactics and KO rules.

Group stage, groups played in DIY leagues
KO rounds, played as DIY cup

Players are placed in groups by drawing from pots made from placements on the ss.de offline / online rankings.

Teams:
Any original team from SWOS 96-97 may be chosen, and edited through Edited Custom Teams menu, to add a personal touch to your team (names and colors).
For base we will use the online save disk. A custom teams and tactics thread will be created later on.

Pitch Type:
Always random (pressing ESC to get a new pitch, only if both players agree). If both players agree to play on a specific pitch this is fine too.

Controllers:
Free of choice. Feel free to bring your own controller. Also there will be various controllers present at the tournament.

Home player advantage :
The home player may pick his seat position first if he wants to.

Other gameplay rules:
Players are not allowed to press R , S , SPACE , F9 ESC during a game unless agreed upon amongst the two players.
Number of substitutes for each match is 5 of 5.

Gametime / options:
In the group stage 2 games will be played vs each player ( home and away match) - 1 match lasts 3 mins. Groupstage options:

Specific AMIGA rules:

Amiga KO-rounds: 2 x 3 min, no ET, no penalties!

- If it s a draw another 2 games have to be played!
- If they also end in a draw (no extratime!!!) on agg. a penalty shootout will take place!

(tactic rule for Amiga makes this mode mandatory, see below!)

Special tactic rule for Amiga:
The home player (the first player of a fixture Home vs. Guest ) is allowed to use a custom tactic. If he does that the guest player is also allowed to load a custom tactic! If the home player doesn t use a custom tactic, the guest is not allowed to use a custom tactic.
If a custom tactic is chosen by the home player his opponent may use any available tactic on the disc if he hasn t got his own (except the one from opponent if he does not agree, unless he is not the creator of it)!

Optional: Players agree between themselves! (eg.: both games with tactic, or both games without) However, only 1 tactic may be loaded pr. player!

Specific PC rules:

PC KO-rounds: 2 legs, ET if replay, penalties if replay!

- On PC custom tactics are allowed in every match without any restrictions! However, only 1 tactic may be loaded pr. player!

---

Transport

Address of Grenelejren:
Annexvej 5 D (7 is more correct for entrance road)
7190 Billund
Denmark

Distances to nearest places:
Billund 4 km
Billund Airport 9 km (please contact us if you need pickup at the airport!)
Legoland 7 km
LaLandia Billund 8 km
Vejle 36 km
German/Danish border 130 km
Local golf course 3 km

---

Photos web

web: www.grenelejren.dk/
photos 1: www.grenelejren.dk/fotos/indenfor/fotoarkiv.php
photos 2: www.grenelejren.dk/fotos/udenfor/fotoarkiv.php

---

Player sign-ups

PC: www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/3706
Amiga: www.sensiblesoccer.de/community/tournaments/view/3707

Payments received / confirmed players:
1 djowGerAdminAll weekend - Option 3Outside
2 KlarisAdminAll weekend - Option 3Outside
3 andibAdminAll weekend - Option 3Outside
4 HeinAirPlayerAll weekend - Option 1Room 2
5 St. VitusPlayerAll weekend - Option 1Room 2
6 PlayaveliPlayerAll weekend - Option 1Room 2
7 AndYpsilonPlayerAll weekend - Option 1Room 3
8 SchullePlayerAll weekend - Option 1Room 3
9 PaiderPlayerAll weekend - Option 1Room 3
10 FIncadPlayerAll weekend - Option 1Room 1
11 XfleaPlayerAll weekend - Option 1Room 1
12 Rock N RollPlayer/AdminAll weekend - Option 1Room 4
13 RosefirePlayer + 2 guestsAll weekend - Option 1Room 4
14 HannesPlayerSunday (Amiga) - Option 4
15 LoboPlayerAll weekend - Option 2Room 5-8
16 RasmusPlayerAll weekend - Option 2Room 5-8
17 diorPlayerAll weekend - Option 2Room 5-8
18 DonsPlayerSunday (Amiga) - Option 4
19 ElMichaJPlayerAll weekend - Option 2Room 5-8
20 bobbiebobrasPlayerAll weekend - Option 2Room 5-8
21 BlazejPlayerAll weekend - Option 2Room 5-8
22 AliPlayer + 1 GuestAll weekend - Option 5
23 FokaPlayerAll weekend - Option 2Room 5-8
24 BombPlayerAll weekend - Option 2Room 5-8
25 SPIRPlayerAll weekend - Option 3Outside
26 GlavindPlayerSunday (Amiga) - Option 5
27 SanekPlayerAll weekend - Option 2Room 5-8
28 FC SandkagenPlayer + 1 GuestSunday (Amiga) - Option 4
29 Team OelkoholdPlayerSunday (Amiga) - Option 4
30 Egebjerg LuxusPlayerSunday (Amiga) - Option 4
31 Marin ParushevPlayerAll weekend - Option 2Room 5-8
32 Nikola PopoffPlayerAll weekend - Option 2Room 5-8
33 brombergPlayerAll weekend - Option 2Room 5-8
34 JuniorPlayerSaturday (PC) - Option 4
35 DzemPlayerAll weekend - Option 2Room 5-8

---

Sign-ups (according to facebook, ss.de and personal messages) but payment not received:
Lindholm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #121923 by HeinAir
St.Vitus and me would like to reserve Option 1 with a 2-bed-room.

More
10 years 3 months ago #121924 by St.Vitus
I can confirm this. ;)

More
10 years 3 months ago #121926 by Schulle
Nice stuff! I d lik to reserve 1bed with option 1 for myself. Thx :)
Looking forward!

More
10 years 3 months ago #121930 by xflea
count me in

PS. the place looks really nice!

• PeterSP72
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 3 months ago #121932 by PeterSP72
Hi there. 12 points for the location,
I would like to reservate option one (one bed).
TIA looking forward.

More
10 years 3 months ago #121933 by djowGer
Thx to all for the interrest so soon. Just wanted to let you know that beds are not reserved untill a payment have been made. The first ones to pay, are the first to a reserved bed. Otherwise everyone can just write it here. ;)

This is not to be negative or anything. We fully understand if you need to find the time off from work schedules, holiday plans etc., before you can confirm 100% that you are going.

As we already had some people asking for the date/prices, we just wanted to get out as much information as possible. The sooner the better I guess.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #121935 by FIncad
Hi!
Option 1 for me (one bed) please as a premilinary basis. Will confirm it ASAP after checked out the flights and stuff.
Djowger, send me payment details via facebook, thanks.

Fincad

PS. 100e paid to Djowger

PS2. I would love to come to denmark couple of days earlier if theres any interest to host me by some of the danish crew? Dont know whereabouts you guys live, but if theres any interest, please contact me. Vi skulle supa och festa litet eller nånting..

More
10 years 3 months ago #121937 by Playaveli
Consider myself booked! Option 1! Will pay immideately after getting payment info (IBAN/BIC) on PM!
Great work, Poul and the crew! That location looks nice!

Looking forward to seeing you all.

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #121943 by Rock and Roll
Hi guys....what would the price / best option be for Rosefire and myself...with two non-playing daughters (who will be 5 come tournament time)?
So two adults, and two kids :).

We re going to try and stay in Denmark for 10 extra days somewhere close to Billund :).

Oh...and if I can help out with anything statswise / entering scores etc. during the tournament, I d be glad to help :).

Looks great, magnificent job guys, and really looking forward to it!

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds