Sensible Days 2014 - Billund, Denmark - July 26/27

More
9 years 9 months ago #124912 by Klaris
Hi Fincad.
Offcourse we can Pick you up, I will be there on time when you arrive ad then we can have som fun until we get the keys:-). Wich kind og rum do you prefere? Then i will try to find it to you as cheap as possible:-). Maybe by the border to Germany, we have to boys things there anyway, so no problem at all to buy some rum for you. Looking forward to see you again:-)

Best regards Klaris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #124913 by Klaris
Hej Poul.

Er der styr på det hele? Tiden nærmer sig efterhånden, men vi har dog en hel uge fra jeg kommer hjem indtil folk ankommer, så burde ikke være et problem at nå det:-). Håber du har det dejligt i kolde Danmark. Ses om 14 dage min ven...

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #124974 by djowGer
SPIR and Glavind (amiga only) also confirmed! Glad to have you onboard mates. :)

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #124992 by djowGer
Sanek also confirmed! 8)

More
9 years 9 months ago #124993 by djowGer
Anyone who needs pickup by the airport, please let us know as fast as possible so we can plan it better.

So far Lobo and Fincad will be picked up friday arond 10-11 am. And dior in the late afternoon.

---

For all who will sleep at the location, please bring your own bedclothes, sleeping bag, perhaps pillow. Only mattresses are available. If this is impossible we can help out with a few sleeping bags and some sheets.

More
9 years 9 months ago #124995 by FIncad
Hi!
Cannot take bed linens with me, cause travelling just with a handluggage. So have to make a stop at some kind of a store to get ones (bed linen, pillow, blanket) or will you (danish crew) get them for me and i will pay them to you when im there. Cheap ones please. Send me a message at FB or so and let me know what will be the best solution.

Fincad

More
9 years 9 months ago #125008 by Klaris
We have a store in denmark where you can buy sleepingbags for around 10-15 euros, should i buy one for you Fincad? Maybe i have an extra you can borrow, but dont know right now, sitting in Bali, but knows on monday

More
9 years 9 months ago #125062 by Marin Parushev
We are driving on Monday from Berlin to Hamburg.
Tuesday from Hamburg to Copenhagen.
Friday from Copenhagen to Billund.
And the Monday after the Days from Billund to Berlin.
At the moment it looks like we have place for 2 people in the car. Send me a private message if you d like to travel with us.

More
9 years 9 months ago #125063 by Ali
How you go to Berlin?

More
9 years 9 months ago #125064 by Playaveli

How you go to Berlin?

Probably not by feet... :P

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds