Sensible Days 2014 - Billund, Denmark - July 26/27

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #124443 by FIncad
Hi Danishcrew!
Any good pubs / night clubs near or where are the nearest ones located? Cause will be dropped off after groupstage for sure, so dont want to be thirsty ;)

Fincad..

PS. FYI, that the city name in finnish and its pronunciation in finnish is almost the same as we have a word for p*ssy :) .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #124444 by djowGer
Hehe, thx for sharing that important info with us FIncad ;)

Im not aware of any of any bars/pubs close nearby, as tournament location is a little isolated in a nature area. But there is probably something in the city of Billund. I will look into it, but please notice:

The food and drinks will be an all-in-one package. Drinks is flatrate, and there will be 3 main meals during one day. Along with this we will buy some snacks, and make it possible to make toast sandwiches in between the big meals.

In other words you shouldn t be going neither thirsty or go hungry to bed :)

More
9 years 9 months ago #124451 by Playaveli

Btw. Im currently doing an update to the sensi days stats (some of you saw it last year in Berlin). It is a lot of manual work but it will turn out great. I will give you guys a few teasers here before it is finished.

:)

*bumb*

More
9 years 9 months ago #124546 by djowGer
Hey guys. There could have been some misunderstanding about payment for Sensible Days 2014 - Thx for clearing this up Max! :)

It was written in text that payment can be done by bank transfer or direct handover. This last part was mostly meant for danish players who we meet on a regular basis in real life. Sorry for this mistake. To organize a big event like Sensible Days good planning is the key. So just as a reminder for those who will join:

The tournament(s) is open to anyone, but a pre-payment is mandatory to join the event! This is done to ensure better organizing possibilities, arranging of groups seedings, amount of equipment needed, getting the right amount of food drinks etc.

Payment by bank transfer - Paypal transfer not available. Contact organizer: djowGer / Poul for details by one of the following methods:

private message in this forum
email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
private message on facebook: www.facebook.com/pmko83

---

Thx to all those who already contacted us about this. Looking forward to meet you all again! :)

Greets from Andib, Klaris djowGer

More
9 years 9 months ago #124547 by djowGer

Btw. Im currently doing an update to the sensi days stats (some of you saw it last year in Berlin). It is a lot of manual work but it will turn out great. I will give you guys a few teasers here before it is finished.

:)

*bumb*

In progress mate ;)

More
9 years 9 months ago #124650 by Ali
I ll sponsor €20 for Amiga winner.

More
9 years 9 months ago #124655 by djowGer
Thx Ali. Very nice gesture! :)

More
9 years 9 months ago #124658 by sanek
Ali i try to win this 20 :P
Im in, just wait for me, i pick option 2

More
9 years 9 months ago #124659 by Ali
Nice Sanek cu there my friend

More
9 years 9 months ago #124661 by andib

Ali i try to win this 20 :P
Im in, just wait for me, i pick option 2

Finally you decided to join us. Great to hear.

Looking forward to see you beat Ali again hehe

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds