Megapatch 4 and SS06 Editing Pack

• elhijoderomario
  • elhijoderomario's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #111252 by elhijoderomario
Megapatch 4 and SS06 Editing Pack was created by elhijoderomario
Hello. I´m new at the forum, and I want to start again playing SS06, but improving some of it. The problem is I can t download Megapatch 4 and SS06 Editing Pack from our original sources. Megapatch 4 isn t available and the firefactory link that stores SS06 editing pack is always busy. Is any other place to donwload them?

Thanks for all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #111306 by EreWeGo
Hmmm, the link for the MegaPatch 4 from Sensi Mods site still seems to be live, (although the file is hosted on MediaFire, which I ve had trouble with using Internet Explorer sometimes....) Here s the link:

www.mediafire.com/?d84cwo232wjw2sr

Not sure about the SS06 Editing Pack, will ask Stefnos and Muzzer if there s another link...
:)

More
11 years 10 months ago #111765 by tommyboo
Hello! Yeah, sorry about the downtime at Sensible Mods - I had to change the webhost where the Megapatch mini-site was hosted, and as a result the files were unavailable for a week or so. The whole site is still a bit messed up and there may be some dead links, but I think I ll start taking down the old files that no one needs anyway, and leave only the most essential things available.

The insanely cool thing (which came as a big surprise to me!) is that Megapatch 4 has been downloaded nearly 100 times only during the last month. I would never have thought that there s still so much interest in it, more than 6 years after the release of the original game.

Also, my apologies for the late reply here - I haven t been reading this forum that often since it got upgraded and a lot of posts seemed to disappear. However, I ve uploaded the SS06 Editing Pack for you, just in case you still need it:

www.mediafire.com/download.php?y8v2kriki4nz3es
(I may remove/change the link at some point in the future, but just let me know and I ll re-upload it)

• rationaldreamer
  • rationaldreamer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 5 months ago #121133 by rationaldreamer
Replied by rationaldreamer on topic Re: Megapatch 4 and SS06 Editing Pack
Hi, i ve downloaded the zip from the link but it seems that one file is missing, the Muzzer s excel. Could you upload it?

Thanks!

More
10 years 5 months ago #121138 by tommyboo
Hey there! Unfortunately I haven t got that file either, but I sent a few emails and I ll get back to you if I receive a reply. :)

More
10 years 2 months ago #122645 by Muzzer71
Sorry for coming to this topic late in the day but I got a personal message asking for the Excel file too... so thought I d upload it and put a link in here for anyone looking for it. I have to say this isn t all my work, Sganton looks like he has made a lot of good changes to my original file and it looks great. I m just hoping this is the one that can be used in tandem with the editing guide:

www.mediafire.com/download/82tcqik61uukf...utes%20no%20data.zip

A word of warning, the file only works in Excel 2003 - I have just opened it in Excel 2010 and some of the macros/formulas don t work. I m sure the macros can be updated by someone who knows what they are doing... but Excel 2010 has a lot more functions that can be used for hex conversion than 2003 so some of those newer formulas could be used instead if it s easier.

Good luck!

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds