Sensible Soccer 2006 Editing Guide *Download*

• Sganton
  • Sganton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #46159 by Sganton
Hi all,

Our Sensible Soccer 2006 Editing Guide is here!!!! :D :D :D

As previously announced on our site, we are pleased to inform you that the Sensible Soccer 2006 Guide is now available to download!!!

Please visit the SS06 Editing Guide section to download the guide and check out what you need to start editing SS06!!!

If you have any questions please post them to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or on the sensi forum. All questions will be answered and uploaded on our How to install the updates FAQ section so that in the future you can quickly reference that section to find out whether you question has been answered already.

We are also introducing a new excel form with which you can send us in your newly created teams to be added in the next version of the update! :D :D :D

sensiblesoccer.freesitespace.net/public_html/index.php

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #46166 by Hellenstone
UNBELIEVABLE GREAT WORK!!! :D :D :D

But this MegaPatch 2.0 on your site is not Version 1.0 of the EURO update???

„Es ist wichtig, dass man neunzig Minuten mit voller Konzentration an das nächste Spiel denkt“
Lothar Matthäus – Rekordnationalspieler Deutschlands

More
15 years 8 months ago #46174 by tommyboo

But this is not Version 1.0 of the EURO update???

Uh? It s the Editing guide that shows you how to edit teams and players on your own. :)

Stefanos, do you mind if I upload the whole thing on my site?

More
15 years 8 months ago #46175 by Hellenstone

It s the Editing guide

Yeah, sure! Sorry for causing misunderstanding:
On Sgantos s page you can also find MegaPatch 2.0. So I wanted to know which version the included EURO2008 Patch is.

„Es ist wichtig, dass man neunzig Minuten mit voller Konzentration an das nächste Spiel denkt“
Lothar Matthäus – Rekordnationalspieler Deutschlands

More
15 years 8 months ago #46182 by tommyboo

On Sgantos s page you can also find MegaPatch 2.0. So I wanted to know which version the included EURO2008 Patch is.

Hmm, both versions have the Euro2008 patch, but you should probably wait a day or two... EreWeGo is currently working on a new version of Sensi Starter that will include both versions that you now have to download separately. I think it s worth the wait, so I haven t even uploaded those two versions on my site yet. :)

More
15 years 8 months ago #46189 by EreWeGo
Hi Grisu - just to clarify - the version of the data in the Euro patch is still at 0.4 - it will be a little while before Sganton and Muzzer complete 1.0 - (the full 2008/2009) update, but not too far away, so get your suggestions/updates/corrections in.

The Euro mod currently uses two versions of the AI , a Medium and Hard version, which are available as two seperate downloads. As Tomi mentioned, I ve just completed a new MegaPatch and Sensi Starter that has an option to choose between both versions, which should make things easier, (and less confusing!) We are just waiting on a little testing, and some more updates to Muzzer s Classic team data mod, before I compile and release it...

I hope that s not too confusing! Any more questions just ask.
:)

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds