MegaPatch v3.0 Released!

More
15 years 4 months ago #53499 by EreWeGo
Hi all,

just wanted to announce the release of the MegaPatch v3.0, available now at Sensible Mods:

Click here to visit Sensible Mods

For those of you still playing Sensible Soccer 2006, it s a worthwhile download. For those of you that own Sensible Soccer 2006 but don t play it anymore, it might be worth having another look!

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #53508 by tommyboo
I was just going to post a similar thread, but it seems EWG was quicker this time. :)
I agree with him and I can recommend Sensi 2006 with the new MegaPatch to everyone here - it really is like another game now.

I ve noticed that some browsers sometimes load the old version of the page (at Sensible Mods) from cache, so if you see no mention of MegaPatch3 there, just reload the page. (press F5 or click the icon in your browser).

Here s a direct link to the Megapatch mini-site:
MegaPatch3 download page

More
15 years 4 months ago #53510 by Kyon
Replied by Kyon on topic Re: MegaPatch v3.0 Released!
Thanks for the best patch

More
15 years 4 months ago #53516 by EreWeGo
No worries Kyon.

For anyone that tries and likes the patch, feel free to leave feedback or comments via the Sensible Mods site, I know the Modders will appreciate it:

koti.mbnet.fi/stompeli/sensi/contact.html

Enjoy!
:D

• borman09
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 11 months ago #100901 by borman09
Replied by borman09 on topic Re: MegaPatch v3.0 Released!
The patch are working good.Thanks for this.

More
12 years 11 months ago #100917 by EreWeGo
No worries borman09, you re welcome mate
:)

• PeterSP72
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #101003 by PeterSP72
Replied by PeterSP72 on topic Re: MegaPatch v3.0 Released!
I have a question about SS2006 and videocards: my (original) copy doesn t run on a 2Ghz with Nvidia card. Is there anything I can do?

TIA pspin

More
12 years 10 months ago #101040 by EreWeGo
Hey PeterSP72,
unfortunately, you won t get any support from Codemasters, but I ve got nVidia based video cards on both my XP and my Windows 7 64bit PCs, and don t have any problems...
What happens when you try and run the game, any error messages etc? Also, have you tried different drivers, resolution settings etc?

• steviebwoy78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 10 months ago #101618 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: MegaPatch v3.0 Released!
I m having real trouble with this too, to be honest.

When I try and run the game using the MegaPatch (or without, for that matter) the screen starts flashing wildly and I can only make out certain elements of the menu - literally a tiny portion of the screen flashes up for about half a second and then disappears again, then rest of the screen is blank.

Running a Vista laptop using Generic PnP Monitor on SiS Mirage 3 Graphics whatever that is! :D

More
12 years 10 months ago #101671 by EreWeGo
Hey Steviebwoy, you mention the problem happens with OR without the patch, so it s more likely that SS2006 isn t compatible with the chipset on your laptop unfortuntely mate. :(

Here s some info on sys requirements for SS2006:
Supported Video Cards ATI Radeon: 8500, 9000, 9100, 9200, 9500, 9600, 9700, 9800, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800. by nVidia: GeForce 3, GeForce 4 (Not MX) and the GeForce FX 5200, 5600, 5700, 5800, 5900, 5950, 6800, 7800, 7900. Not compatible with all integrated sound/graphics solutions (inc. Laptops).

All I can suggest to try is changing some of the Compatability options to see if they help:
Right click on the shortcut or the main sensiblesoccer2006.exe file, and try changing some of the options on the Compatability tab:

www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/us...-compatibility-mode/

The options I would try would be Run as Administrator , DisableDesktop Composition , and maybe run the mode in XP SP2 or similar...

Other than that, probably just not going to work with your video chipset... :(

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds