SWOS Win32 port teaser #2

More
5 years 7 months ago #140025 by Playaveli

Kaillera will be use in SWOS2020 ?

No! Not needed. This is not an emulator! ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #140028 by HairFU
I think question is because of online playing. I guess we can play online in SWOS 2020?

More
5 years 7 months ago #140029 by Playaveli

I think question is because of online playing. I guess we can play online in SWOS 2020?

Sure thing! We already could with DOS version via IPX. But those obstacles that came along with it are now freed.
Count on classic p2p, via UDP!

More
5 years 7 months ago #140030 by HairFU
And SWOS 2020 is only a port of SWOS 96/97 or are there any possibilities to have something like 4 or more leagues in Germany and to play, for example, 50 seasons in a career mode and other features that are not in the original version (like more than 64 teams in a DIY tournament and so on)?

More
5 years 7 months ago #140031 by Playaveli
It s possible in theory, but no empty promises here!

More
5 years 7 months ago #140033 by HairFU
From what I see in the video it is possible to have any music we want in game (as long as it is in mp3 format). Also is it possible to change menu graphics to give it a more modern look? Something like we have discuss in other topic here - www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?to....msg139472#msg139472 ?

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #140037 by Playaveli

From what I see in the video it is possible to have any music we want in game (as long as it is in mp3 format). Also is it possible to change menu graphics to give it a more modern look? Something like we have discuss in other topic here - www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?to....msg139472#msg139472 ?

Right now, redesign can be done already, with DOS color palette, as that s hard-coded into the game.

Example for a new background:

Or do you mean re-arranging the menu buttons, and give them other colors?
That is also possible, as you can see in SWOS 16/17 and SWOS++.

If you have a good idea for changing the main SWOS menu, please post some concept art! Thanks! Always open for ideas!

More
5 years 7 months ago #140038 by HairFU
OK, so you can only play around with colors and give a different background Pictures?

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #140040 by Playaveli

OK, so you can only play around with colors and give a different background Pictures?

Not only!
Check again what I have written under the picture!
The menu can be rearranged! Buttons in different order, functions listed differently etc...

Please download 16/17 and check out SWOS++ and credits menu:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=25971.0

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #140042 by HairFU
So, not possible to have a completly different look on menu? Everything have to be boxes that are square-cut (like it is in original menu graphic)?

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds