SWOS 2020 - bug reports

More
2 years 2 months ago #145755 by captaincofresi
BUG: In SWOS2020 3.1.3 the Manual controls for the Penalty Shootout is not working, I do not see the arrows. Even if they were removed, then choosing a direction does not make the GK go that way. Also tried choosing Computer for the GK controls, as it might have been switched around, also does not work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #145757 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

BUG: In SWOS2020 3.1.3 the Manual controls for the Penalty Shootout is not working, I do not see the arrows. Even if they were removed, then choosing a direction does not make the GK go that way. Also tried choosing Computer for the GK controls, as it might have been switched around, also does not work.

We cannot replicate this. It works fine for starwindz and myself. Must be a problem on your end.
Please record a video, include menu settings. Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaincofresi

More
2 years 2 months ago #145758 by captaincofresi

We cannot replicate this. It works fine for starwindz and myself. Must be a problem on your end.
Please record a video, include menu settings. Thanks.

Here are the screenshots you asked for, it could be related to having Player 1 and Player 2 on Keyboard controls maybe? In the Penalty shootout I am playing with VV Oldenzaal (blue and white) vs AFC Richmond (blue / red / white / yellow).

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #145759 by Playaveli
Why do you need KEYBOARD on Player 1 and 2? Just put Player 2 on NONE! Please try and report back.
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Playaveli.

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #145760 by captaincofresi

Why do you need KEYBOARD on Player 1 and 2? Just put Player 2 on NONE! Please try and report back.

Well, yeah that is not really needed when playing the one player Penalty Shootout. My bad, it was still on for testing purposes. I will just contact Starwindz directly to resolve this issue/bug. As it is quite strange that it can not be recreated by you and Starwindz. Thanks for the support.
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by captaincofresi.

More
2 years 2 months ago #145761 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports

Well, yeah that is not really needed when playing the one player Penalty Shootout. My bad, it was still on for testing purposes. I will just contact Starwindz directly to resolve this issue/bug. As it is quite strange that it can not be recreated by you and Starwindz. Thanks for the support.

this bug has been confirmed and update 3.2.1 has been released
- Fixed bug: When selecting teams from the team selection menu in Penalty shootout mode, goalkeeper control does not work properly
thanks for the testing and info

More
2 years 2 months ago #145786 by Akim83
Replied by Akim83 on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
Can you somebody make Depay black skin in Barcelona? Thank you

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #145794 by bosy
Replied by bosy on topic SWOS 2020 - bug reports
nothing much despite things you prob already know like
-not downloading packages
-clicking on a new game = playing with a mouse (which is ridiculous)
the other things are fine i guess
didn't expect it will become as nice
see ya

ps. i've found something - in the penalties (extras), when you're using random teams you can control the gk, but when you choose some you can't

The ball is round and the goals are two - Casimir Montane
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by bosy.

More
2 years 1 month ago #145816 by captaincofresi
Normally I did not use Music, but with the British Football Pioneers DLCs I now do. And I noticed the following issue:

If I have different volume settings, e.g. Match Volume = 80 and Music Volume = 100, when I exit the game and come back it is like this:
Match Volume = 80 and Music Volume = 80. It seems not to remember the changed Volume Settings, and just uses the Match Volume to set the Music Volume to the exact same Volume. Could this please be fixed?

More
2 years 1 month ago #145817 by Playaveli
Do not exit game with ALT+F1 or by clicking X on the window.
Try to exit game over the menu icon at bottom left, then hit QUIT TO WINDOWS.

Tell me if that works.

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds