Extract highlights from replays - is this possible?

More
3 years 1 month ago #144588 by captaincofresi
Hi,

I assumed when saving replays, that if I would load that replay and pressed view highlights it would show the highlights from that replay. I assumed wrong. When pressing view highlights it just went to the previous game played.

So therefore I wonder if it is possible to extract highlights from a replay file? Maybe with the use of an external program? Or in the game itself?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #144593 by Playaveli
Would be too much work for something you can just do on the fly.
Just press SPACE during a match and record your HIGHLIGHTS like that. Then save it after a match.

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #144595 by captaincofresi
Thanks. Next time I will just make sure to remember to Save Highlights ;-). And good to know that pressing SPACE is an option to add HIGHLIGHTS next to the goals, like a supersave from the GK. I think I only discovered that when you added the Keyboard layout to SWOS2020, then again a typical case of RTFM :P ;) .

I do sometimes get HIGHLIGHTS where only a limited number of goals is shown, mostly with a game with a lot of goals. So is there a limit to how many goals SWOS can show in the HIGHLIGHTS? And if there is a max limit, could this then be hacked and improved to show ALL goals without a # limit from a match with many goals?
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by captaincofresi.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds