Request for SWOS color palette for graphics editting

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #144973 by captaincofresi
Is there a SWOS color palette available for graphics editting? I would want to use it to create new adboards, HD shadows and HD roofs that is.

As I noticed the standard 256 color palette on this website jonasjacek.github.io/colors/ does not apply for SWOS. When using the blue colors 25 (#005faf) and 27 (#005fff) from that list to create a dark blue shadow next to something light blue it did not work. When I copied the file from my Photoshop RGB layered document into the Indexed Color BMP, one or both of these colors got a set of different blue colors assigned to them.

At the moment I am inclined to just make a SWOS palette myself, and always use the eyedropper tool, a bit like a painter in real life that is. My idea would be to use several of the adboards bmp files to create a seperate file with a proper SWOS color palette, also with notes on what shades of green / yellow to avoid that conflict with the HD shadows (that would be three colors) as I noticed that the Cannon Fodder adboard with the green background could not be used in those shadows.

Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by captaincofresi. Reason: typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #144984 by starwindz
The SWOS Graphics Composer was accidentally released as part of the DLC. Now this has been removed. This program is still under development and has not been officially released. After release, the official topic will be posted by the developer. Anyway, the related opinions posted here will be referred to the development. Thank you.
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by starwindz.

More
2 years 10 months ago #144989 by captaincofresi

The SWOS Graphics Composer was accidentally released as part of the DLC. Now this has been removed. This program is still under development and has not been officially released. After release, the official topic will be posted by the developer. Anyway, the related opinions posted here will be referred to the development. Thank you.

Thanks, I understand. Then I will just figure it out myself and create a SWOS palette that works best with the HD shadows. Today just finished with the SWOS palette for the green tints that work on all pitch types. Since I am going to need this when creating the World Cup Trophy (yellow / red tints / white-to-grey tints) and also for creating stadium roofs to go with the HD shadows.

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds