Yo! Need some help

More
6 years 2 months ago #138866 by Coolio_Jack
Hi, as some of you who know me bit better already know, i do some songwriting stuff and I could use some help at the moment.

We live in the world where everything is measured with those god dammed likes , and keeping my facebook circle rather small and intimate over the years, has come to hurt me now.

I ve made a facebook music page for my singer - songwriting project, and its tough to get the initial boost, and organizers, festivals or whatever the first thing they look is how big your community is.

My style is minimalistic acoustic, trying to keep it raw and honest yet not too obvious, with some distinctive vocals and melodic tunes.

You can hear some demo tapes i ve made over the years, its poorly recorded and i m in the process of recording a studio album, due to be released over the summer if things go well, after i plan to do some touring and promoting it as much as possible.

What i really want to ask you for is, if you like what you hear, help me boost my currently modest facebook page with some likes. Thanks if you bothered to read and even bigger thanks if you listened.

www.facebook.com/CoolioJack/

Btw, atm my pings are too high for online playing, but to show my appreciation and gratitude, the next time we meet on a swos pitch, for every like i ll limit myself to scoring one goal less than i initially planned to.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 2 months ago #138867 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: Yo! Need some help
we will support you :)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
6 years 2 months ago #138907 by gatifun
Replied by gatifun on topic Re: Yo! Need some help
It sounds really great, let s give him some likes!

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #139012 by Coolio_Jack
Replied by Coolio_Jack on topic Re: Yo! Need some help
Here s one with a bit better quality if anyone s interested, 1st single announcing the 1st album coming out in 3 months!

More
6 years 1 month ago #139013 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Yo! Need some help

Here s one with a bit better quality if anyone s interested, 1st single announcing the 1st album coming out in 3 months!

Which label will it come out on? Or just by yourself for now, releasing downloads?
Good luck with everything!

More
6 years 1 month ago #139014 by Coolio_Jack

Which label will it come out on? Or just by yourself for now, releasing downloads?
Good luck with everything!

Independent bandcamp release, labels are no good at early stage.

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #139554 by Coolio_Jack
Coolio has sell out and has a new single, tell your friends and family! Its the most pop sound yet.

More
5 years 10 months ago #139562 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: Yo! Need some help
Sounds good Alen, great voice! :)

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds