Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Long term strategy
Sensible Days 2007:

18./19. August

Announcement early enough? :D
The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 2 months ago #15799 by Playaveli

Some other thing i wana say, if it is possible you should give the date of the Sensible Days at beginning of the yeahr.

Here you are, Sir!
More
17 years 2 months ago #16066 by torpedo
Replied by torpedo on topic Re: Long term strategy
just a thought.

what do you think about renaming Sensible Days?

it may sound like a very risky idea, with the name established, and probably admired by organizers, but... still not very popular in recent years.

don t get me wrong, Sensible Days is great name for an event, but don t you have a feeling that Sensible World Cup (but not Welt Meisterschaft!)- equally promoted could be more succesful?

More
17 years 2 months ago - 17 years 2 months ago #16163 by Playaveli
The dilemma of all SWOS tournaments in the world is still the problem of 2 famous versions. Amiga and PC.

Recent example:
2 cups in Denmark in a time of 2 weeks, 1 Amiga and 1 PC...

I really hope that with the new SWOS coming out this year it will unite all SWOS players on this one version... Then you can calculate with easily 25+ participants for the Sensible Days.

As long as there are still 2 versions that are so beloved famous the Sensible Days will have one day for each tournament. Concentrating on only one unique version that everybody plays would change things a lot and make them much more attractive. For example a huge league round on Saturday and the exciting play-offs on Sunday.

PS: The name Sensible Days will stay I am afraid... ;)
More
17 years 2 months ago #16189 by Yossarian
Replied by Yossarian on topic Re: Long term strategy

I really hope that with the new SWOS coming out this year it will unite all SWOS players on this one version...

All togheter under the dollar.... oh sorry, lapsus linguae.... I meant Vista ::)

P.S. You might as well count me out as this new SWOS will ONLY be playable on Vista....
F**k off Co(o)dies!
More
17 years 2 months ago #16190 by Playaveli

P.S. You might as well count me out as this new SWOS will ONLY be playable on Vista....
F**k off Co(o)dies!

Be sure it will be playable on XP/2k machines sooner or later. Either cracked or officially released!
More
17 years 6 days ago #19161 by Playaveli
Hey, Mika,

what do you say about the latest Offline movement ?
On the events list there are 6 tournaments announced... in 4 different countries! (including yours).

And looking on the list of participants for this year s Sensible Days your topic here seems to be a success!
More
17 years 6 days ago #19175 by torpedo
Replied by torpedo on topic Re: Long term strategy
[the topic i quickly abandoned ;) but shhh... ]

no really - it s great, cause no matter of online gaming attractiveness, i still think that the offline tournaments are the essence of sensi. brilliant!

and we will probably participate in the greatest swos event ever, this year in Pirmasens, which will give us lot of memories to share with our grandsons,in the future!
More
16 years 11 months ago #19956 by sensibleswos
Replied by sensibleswos on topic Re: Long term strategy
I dont care if I dont win 1 game I only care in having good time and meeting new swos friends! I m so there and will be my first time and cant wait! all it takes is effort and new friendships will be formed! this is our time to united into one big swos force and show the true power of the swos force to the dark side (codemasters) ;D
More
16 years 11 months ago - 16 years 11 months ago #20077 by Playaveli
Mission completed! Thanks to all organizers of local and national events!

What about Aalborg-SWOS-Cup, Sensistanbul, Polish-Open, Wroclaw-Open, Central-Germany-Cup...whatever suits you! :)

I think our (ss.de admin team) way of promoting and encouraging people was the perfect way to get this going. Everything needs time to be good. We have never let other people influence our way, we kept going...even with 11 players on Sensi Days 2005.
And now, the day is here where we reap what we sow all these years.
Of course, we have to be lucky that there are people like Pallister in Germany, Djowger and Sören in Denmark, Foka in Poland, Enbino in Turkey... but if you work hard and keep going unirritated by others you ll be able to find the luck...

Micha, Red and me feel very proud when we think of the fact, that we are the only reason why people in Instanbul or Poland only know each other because of ss.de, made friends and now playing SWOS together in Offline-Cups...
That makes us really happy. And I say that completely without arrogance or wanting a payback for anything. In my head and heart, I believe what we do is right and backed up with the best intentions for all SWOS-Fans in the world...
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds