Randapek never ending story...

More
9 years 3 months ago #127101 by cinek
Last matches, few examples

Randapek vs Daveman 1-13 2-17 (many own goals)

Randapek vs armandojimenez (he gave 10wins without game) +198srn for armando

Randapek vs assura (6 times 6-0)

The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 3 months ago #127102 by Daveman
This evening Randapek offered me 100 points for free (without playing). I said no.
More
9 years 3 months ago #127103 by andib

This evening Randapek offered me 100 points for free (without playing). I said no.

They only thing we can say to new people is stop playing Randapek.
More
9 years 3 months ago #127110 by bobbiebobras
i think we must do one step to ban Randapek couse this situations never end.. many month ago that same player play on Jack33 now is Randapek and that same own goals games and +points without play... It s bad for family swoser i give 1 vote to ban..

anyone give second?
More
9 years 3 months ago #127111 by Rock and Roll
I d support a system where his matches can t influence the ranking.
More
9 years 3 months ago #127112 by assura
I stand to defense randapek (one should be). He is always ready to play in irc. I know he is nervous when he loose match, but is good player. Own s goals its not fair play, but its only fun. When players were drunk and plays its too not fair play :) Give to randapek ultimatum, and maybe he can changes his behaviour.
More
9 years 3 months ago #127114 by andib

I stand to defense randapek (one should be). He is always ready to play in irc. I know he is nervous when he loose match, but is good player. Own s goals its not fair play, but its only fun. When players were drunk and plays its too not fair play :) Give to randapek ultimatum, and maybe he can changes his behaviour.

Maybe if it was fr but he plays ooo and that is fucking up the system and he has had SO MANY CHANCES now.
More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #127121 by RANDAPEK
Hmm. First question why you called World Championship if for me is only European Championship. I mean offline turnaments where are players from other continent/s like Asia, Africa, Both America and Austalia :).

My points SRN. I do with that whatever I want. I don`t take it, to the grave :)

I vote, better you be interested own matches or you are being jealous now :)

BEST REGARDS

comprendere :)
More
9 years 2 months ago #127131 by andib
I dont understand why you not playing fair like the rest of us. It is a bit funny that even you fellow polish people dont want to play with you.

If people want to play with us from Asia or the rest of the world, they are welcome to join us. But it doesnt make sense that we travel to Brazil if only 1 player want to play with us and he has to have the equipment to organize a tournament.

And why should we be jelaous?
More
9 years 2 months ago #127173 by Playaveli
randapek should be banned from all official matches, ooo, league, cups etc... Forever!

He can happily stay in IRC and play friendlies. No problem with that.
His character isn t capable to play competitive matches.
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds