SWOS 2016/17 on Retropie (amiga version)

More
7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #136877 by broxopios
Hi.

I m trying to find out how to play the patched version of 96/97 on retropie. I have a raspberry pi3 and 96/97 version runs flawlessly. But i don t know how to run 2016/17 patch.

I use Amiberry emulation and UAE4ARM supports .adf, .dms, .exe, .rp9 and compressed formats .zip .adz. I downloaded the 3 files for the amiga versions from here files.swos.eu/swos16-17/ , but none of the is suitable for retropie.

Any solution? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #136892 by broxopios
I finally make it worked!

What I did?

I opened uae4arm and select as base, amiga 1200 settings. As rom file I selected 3.1.
In df0 I loaded a blank disk zip file (blank200) and in drive section I added the directory with swos 2016/17 (the lha file that I extracted on my pc and the folder that gave me. This folder loaded).

The only different step a made is in memory, where I set 2mb for chip and fast .

And vuala! Works fine.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #136893 by Playaveli

I finally make it worked!

What I did?

I opened uae4arm and select as base, amiga 1200 settings. As rom file I selected 3.1.
In df0 I loaded a blank disk zip file (blank200) and in drive section I added the directory with swos 2016/17 (the lha file that I extracted on my pc and the folder that gave me. This folder loaded).

The only different step a made is in memory, where I set 2mb for chip and fast .

And vuala! Works fine.

Thanks for sharing! Well done!

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds