"All teams equal option"

• rebellz
  • rebellz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #110408 by rebellz
"All teams equal option" was created by rebellz
Hello! I just found this forum looking on the internet some info about this option.
After 10 years me and my 2 best friends are playing again this fantastic game once again every sunday, but we can t find a way to make the all teams equal option work properly.
I have the Sensible world of soccer 94/95 edition and even if the option is set to ON the teams we re using are very different.
In my game s version for example if you take Inter you have some incredible players like Bergkamp who is almost impossible to stop and scores almost every time he shoots, we can t find a way to balance that.
Is there a way to really make all the teams equal in a friendly game or can you tell me some balanced team we could use?

Thanks a lot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #110409 by dimetrodon
In online swos, and offline events we use the edited custom teams. You can select any team as the base for it, and the other playe too. So it is very often that we play Brazil vs. Brazil (but many times with different names), or if the opponent choose so, it can be Brazil vs. Real. As it is player s choice, it is also equal.

By the way, I have never tried that All player team equal option. Anybody knows what it is doing exactly?

More
12 years 1 month ago #110413 by Playaveli

By the way, I have never tried that All player team equal option. Anybody knows what it is doing exactly?

Equal ON brings two different teams on the same skill level.
Example: Brazil vs. Papua New Guinea

Brazil will be a lot slower and looses many of his players skills, whilst Papua New Guinea will be a bit better overall.
That option should also appeal to the 94/95 version of SWOS (1.0)!

But if you want to be sure to have EQUAL teams for a friendly, import them twice into the custom teams and save them.
Then play a friendly with your edited custom teams and take the two.

More
12 years 1 month ago #110414 by dimetrodon
Thanks Playa!

It result equal team altogether, or totally the same? I mean the speed, etc will be exatly the same, or level for the whole team? Different from position to position or all LB will be STP, all A will be HFS, etc?

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds