Seasons Top Scorer

More
11 years 3 months ago #116320 by FIncad
Seasons Top Scorer was created by FIncad
Hi!
Whats the fuss with Messis calendar year goal record? Check the attachment. Torres hit 121 goals in one season (about 9 months).
Personal best before that was 89 goals.

FYI, i have reset the season counter, thats why managerhistory is showing season 97-98.
And yes, these goals are really made by playing, not with some hexeditor, lol.

Cheers

Fincad
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #120791 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: Seasons Top Scorer
Nice one, Fincad :)

Currently I play in Faroer Island with B71. Bought Vladoiu in the third year, see the attachment for his season performance hehehe.

That s not the best Topscorer I had so far. My personal record was made with Andy Cole some years ago. Did you knew that the amount of scored goals in the topscorer list turns to 0 when you score the 256th goal? Happened with Cole twice. He scored more than 512 goals in one season, overall goals were 800 or so (played in ENG with 46 Season games and tons of national cups and european cup, too).
Attachments:

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #120794 by Retrieving
Replied by Retrieving on topic Re: Seasons Top Scorer
Does this count? :P

img6.imageshack.us/img6/5924/albotitback12.png

Last row (Season 12), 137 goals in 38 matches (against human opponents, no less), Masayuki Okano.

More
10 years 5 months ago #120797 by FIncad
Replied by FIncad on topic Re: Seasons Top Scorer

Nice one, Fincad :)

That s not the best Topscorer I had so far. My personal record was made with Andy Cole some years ago. Did you knew that the amount of scored goals in the topscorer list turns to 0 when you score the 256th goal? Happened with Cole twice. He scored more than 512 goals in one season, overall goals were 800 or so (played in ENG with 46 Season games and tons of national cups and european cup, too).

Hi!
So im kind of a rookie here too, lol with my 132 goals. 800goals in one season, maybe unbeatable i think. Maybe swos doesnt recognize / or there is only two hexbites for goals, so hex FF is 255 in decimals, and thats why the counter is resetted after 256 goals. Same happens in seasons too, after season 2094/95 season, sensi resets the season counter, and 1996/97 season starts again. But amazing work with the goals m8. Just jealous of your record.

F

More
10 years 5 months ago #120798 by FIncad
Replied by FIncad on topic Re: Seasons Top Scorer

Does this count? :P

img6.imageshack.us/img6/5924/albotitback12.png

Last row (Season 12), 137 goals in 38 matches (against human opponents, no less), Masayuki Okano.

Hi m8!
Of course it does. 137 goals in 38 matches, so you would made about 250 goals if there had been like 60games, which is normal in sensioffline career in f.e. Premiel league + national cups + european cups if finals are reached too. Nice work. So im totally rookie here, maybe i delete this whole topic, now the big boys are here,lol.

F

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds