Saving a career "no disk in drive"

• isotaupe
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 4 months ago #122067 by isotaupe

Did you solve your problem Hotdog?

I m facing the same problem. I installed SWOS (EUA emulator) several weeks ago, and till now i didn t have any problem, i was running my career without troubles.

Today i launch SWOS and then the no disk in drive appears... I didn t change the settings at all, and my save files are still in the right folder!

Please help... : (

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #122545 by Iluuve
Hello everyone, I am a new member from Turkey. Sensible was my favourite game till my 20 s and the i had to quit it since i lost my cd. Now i have found you and be very happy. :)
I downloaded the amiga total pack version 1.5.3a and played my first game in the classical mode. I could save a career file. Then i tried to play career in synchronated one. When i tried to save it it said no disk . From that day i have had trouble with saving my games. I could not find any solutions.
Is there anybody who can give a helping hand here? :) I have read the previous explanations here but i think there is no solution at all :(

More
10 years 3 months ago #122546 by Iluuve
By the way i forgot to say that i think the problem started after i clicked on the update button under save disk management in winuae mode :(

• steviebwoy78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 2 days ago #123883 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: Saving a career "no disk in drive"
This is still not solved, I guess. I can t find a way to save my career in SWOS Total Pack either.. :( I just get cannot find disk in DF0: from SWOS, and pressing F12 shows the WinUAE screen, but all of the settings are blanked out as everything is Automatically configured by Amiga SWOS-Total Pack .

Help!

• steviebwoy78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 2 days ago #123885 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: Saving a career "no disk in drive"
Okay, I ve found a way of doing it. On the main executable (before you press the blue Play arrow), go to the Select WinUAE version and select v2.5.

This will allow you to select the database to use manually, along with the graphics and sound etc. It ll use the save.adf file which is found at C:\Program Files\Amiga SWOS-Total Pack\winuae\disks\

It looks like Total Pack modifies the swos.hdf file according to your selections in the executable. So, I selected the 2013/14 database along with the default graphics sounds and it appears to have created a valid hdf for me, along with a valid adf. I ve then copied these out and pasted them onto my Android device for accessing with UAE4Droid :)

More
8 years 10 months ago #128828 by luxyluxy
solution:
install only in C:
not install in C/programms
now i dont have problem

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds