Looking for rookies (poll) for player vs. player online (PvP)

More
9 years 11 months ago #124118 by captaincofresi
Since I am a rookie in the Player vs. Player (PvP) section I am looking for other rookies. If there are any that is. I played single player PC back in my youth. And have played the Amiga version now for about a year. Therefore I would like to play against other rookies from time to time, to get to grasp with the PvP mode, that is a whole new ballgame on it s own.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #124124 by Playaveli
At best, join the chatroom whenever you can and ask for friendly matches.

More
9 years 11 months ago #124239 by captaincofresi
Thanks Playaveli for the reply. I will just play offline. Since playing the WC2014 with Holland gives me enough of a challenge at the moment. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. With my frequency of play this hits a good flow perfectly :) not too much frustration, just enough of a challenge to keep it exciting. It did help to do some online games, just to get an idea of other goal-scoring techniques though. Thanks for this.

Most difficult for me are: Holland vs. England / Holland vs. Russia / Holland vs. Spain, might be due to mostly using a 3-5-2 formation, or sometimes I switch to the 4-4-2 formation just not to mirror my opponent. And I sometimes try to switch my strikers around from left to right, depening who has the Velocity marker and who has the Finishing marker. Although I think I read an interview with John Hare, that those qualities change when the position changes, can anyone confirm that?

I did already check Rick s SWOS tactic s and advice, that helped me in some better scoring chances. Curving outwards from diagonal does work good for Van Persie I noticed.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds