16-17 Kits

More
6 years 2 months ago #138819 by obmij77
16-17 Kits was created by obmij77
Hello All

Small issue I have noticed on career - in my case with Carlisle Utd in England (level 4)... i think it relates to their unique colours.

They wear blue shirts with red sleeves, white shorts, blue socks. All black away. The number of kit clashes i have experienced over four seasons has been incredible - regularly playing vs all blue, blue and white stripes etc. Is their any way of defaulting to a white away kit for example?

Also:

I always thought a kit choice screen would have helped. Also when doing a career the option to change your kit at the end of a season would have added to the interest and kept it fresh.

Any way this could be included in future updates?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BristolRovers87
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #141640 by BristolRovers87
Replied by BristolRovers87 on topic Re: 16-17 Kits
I have the same issue playing as England. Its that awful EURO 2016 kit with the pale blue sleeves. I end up with A LOT of unplayable white on white games.

Kit selection screen is a must.

More
4 years 8 months ago #141641 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: 16-17 Kits

I have the same issue playing as England. Its that awful EURO 2016 kit with the pale blue sleeves. I end up with A LOT of unplayable white on white games.

Put on To-Do for SWOS 2020! Thanks!

• BristolRovers87
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #141643 by BristolRovers87
Replied by BristolRovers87 on topic Re: 16-17 Kits

No no! Thank you good sir.

Really the blame lies with Nike for an abomination of an England kit. I hate the kit even more because I spent ££££££££££££££ to be in the stadium watching us lose to Iceland.

I ve seen you ve added the viking clap to the 2020 version, if you could also add the ability for me to delete the sound file i d really appreciate it. It still occasionally haunts my dreams.

More
4 years 8 months ago #141644 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: 16-17 Kits

No no! Thank you good sir.

Really the blame lies with Nike for an abomination of an England kit. I hate the kit even more because I spent ££££££££££££££ to be in the stadium watching us lose to Iceland.

I ve seen you ve added the viking clap to the 2020 version, if you could also add the ability for me to delete the sound file i d really appreciate it. It still occasionally haunts my dreams.

HAHA! It will be selectable, and customizable at your convenience... :P

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds