[NEED TUTORIAL:] How to do multiple standing headers.

More
16 years 5 months ago #29798 by Zafer
Hi experts,

I gave some of you headaches about this before, now I m trying to do it over the whole population of top SWOS players. I m an old SWOS player myself (since 1993) but never had good enough rivals in the neighborhood to force me learn standing headers in the game. But I see every top player I played online does uses frequently.

I know it requires a lot of practice and is hard to explain how to do, but I need your valuable tips on how to sense when and how to do it when the ball is loosing attitude after the keepers kick. Do you have to be standing to be able to make it, as the name implies? Does the player have to/ or shouldn t have the number over his head at the moment? I guess you wouldn t hesitate to share your best kept secrets since as I mentioned earlier, it requires practice and words are not enough. Still, I ll appreciate any kind of help to teach me develop my skill. Thank you!

(I m using digital joystick BTW, A PC Quickshot Phyton)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 5 months ago - 16 years 5 months ago #29802 by Oli O.
Hi,
yes, your player has to stand while heading, otherwise it would be a normal flying header.

So, you
- move your player to the position where the ball will come down
- wait a moment without moving your player
- press the button and move your stick for heading in any direction you want.

With all those actions, your player is active at the moment. He has his number above his head.

Making standing header after standing header from player to player is impossible I think. I tried this with Obi-Wan years ago, spending some hours on it and preparing special tactics. No success!

More
16 years 5 months ago #29804 by Coolio_Jack
Maybe he thought how to multiple high headers.

More
16 years 5 months ago #29806 by Zafer
Yes that s what I meant, like in these two Playa scored against me:

Thanks a lot, I ll practice!

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds