Re: The Newest Old SWOS

More
16 years 5 months ago - 16 years 5 months ago #29822 by Ottoman
The Newest Old SWOS was created by Ottoman
zafer and playa made me notice i ve a version of SWOS that most people doesnt know... in fact playa almost didnt beilive... now i ve found that version and took some captures... maybe there r more who doesnt know this version...

this is the last version of old SWOS .. we can say it newest old SWOS ... there were some newer squads from our version... and there were 3 kind of gladness after scoring goal... taking of the shirt is most funny one.... and with one hand gladness and the regular one both hands...

look the ROMA s player after goal...
[flash=400,325]www.youtube.com/v/7HFyRyi0S4U[/flash]

and these r the pictures with one hand and taking of the shirt gladness...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 5 months ago #29823 by Ottoman
Replied by Ottoman on topic Re: The Newest Old SWOS
and one more different version that includes traning mode and look backwards with goalkeeper and while doing centre kick...

these r all AMIGA VERSIONS...

More
16 years 5 months ago - 16 years 5 months ago #29825 by daimaou
Replied by daimaou on topic Re: The Newest Old SWOS
Hey Otto, that s interesting. Specially that version with the shirt celebration  ;D
I have a bunch of versions around, but never seem that one at all! I guess it was never released to public. I d really like to have a look at it though (and store it in my collection), would it be possible for you to put the ADF files for download somewhere? Or send them on IRC when we are both online. That would be great!

Nice finding  ;)

If that version exists (which I still doubt) where players pull off their shirt for goal celebration you guys will get the SWOS noble price!

And now I wonder what does the SWOS noble price look like, now you gotta think about that Playa, get the guys a noble price ;D

More
16 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #29826 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: The Newest Old SWOS
THANKS OTTO!

That s unbelievable. Can you find out who made these mods?
Please, make ADF files! If you haven t got the technical possibility to do that, contact me!

God...I can t believe it. What season database does this version use?

*edit*

Hmm, I just noticed the adboard in the video. It says World Cup 98... I know that SWOS version.
It s here: www.amigagames.com/gage/s/swos-98-wc98.html

If that s the version I must be an idiot not having noticed the goal celebrations! :)
Download it here: www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?to...16.msg15765#msg15765

More
16 years 5 months ago #29848 by jankula
Replied by jankula on topic Re: The Newest Old SWOS
Greetings !

Is there any tutorial how to update this :-\

It looks Great, i`m dying to try this

Thanks

More
16 years 5 months ago #29852 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: The Newest Old SWOS

There are two folders, grafs und data , just copy and paste them into your Amiga SWOS HD folder . If you want to edit files within a HDF file, just use ADFView, which you can find here: www.viksoe.dk/code/adfview.htm
HF ;)

More
16 years 5 months ago - 16 years 5 months ago #29857 by jankula
Replied by jankula on topic Re: The Newest Old SWOS
Great Thanks King Playaveli !!!
Long Live The King ;)

p.s. What a lucky day :D

More
16 years 5 months ago #29859 by Zafer
Replied by Zafer on topic Re: The Newest Old SWOS
This nobel think daimaou reminded, it this it s missed so I better remind again:)
Good to learnI wasn t dreaming, I still don t know who did it but almost any player i know from Turkey knows about this version, it was very public there then! should ask Jon Hare if he knows about it:)

If that version exists (which I still doubt) where players pull off their shirt for goal celebration you guys will get the SWOS noble price!

And now I wonder what does the SWOS noble price look like, now you gotta think about that Playa, get the guys a noble price ;D

More
16 years 5 months ago #29867 by Amiga500
Replied by Amiga500 on topic Re: The Newest Old SWOS
Hi all,

Zafer, thanks god somebody found a capture for this version. When Zafer asked me about it, I was sure about the shirt celebration in SWOS, I only doubt it because anybody outside of Turkey did not happen to know it. So I thought it may be another game, but I should have trusted my memory :)

And as Zafer said, in Turkey, anybody who played SWOS more than average (not even the hard core fans) knows this version... There is something odd about it that not many people are aware...

More
16 years 5 months ago #29868 by Amiga500
Replied by Amiga500 on topic Re: The Newest Old SWOS
By the way, I in US right now but I will ask my sister to set up my amiga at home in Istanbul and check the SWOS if it has that future. I believe it had but hopefully the disk driver will work and we can see.

What can we do if we can find the version? Can we update the game?

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds