Best ever result

More
18 years 7 months ago #3115 by sensibleswos
I scored 100-0 in a 10minute game ;D It was a long time a go though :-\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 10 months ago #8241 by Metzger
Replied by Metzger on topic Re: Best ever result
Metzger 2 - 1 Redhair
Redhair 2 - 3 Metzger
Metzger siegt 5-3 insg.

More
17 years 10 months ago #8245 by Oli O.
Replied by Oli O. on topic Re: Best ever result
;D

On Amiga Sensi I played with Italy against Malta 10 minute-matches with 54-0 or 57-0 result.

More
17 years 9 months ago #8645 by Mel B
Replied by Mel B on topic Re: Best ever result

I scored from the kick off nearly every time so imagine a 10 min game and the ball was in the net loads and loads of times. Not trying to sound flash but i was like a Woman s tuppence. Every Cock wanted to be me or in me, theres a joke in there but the Germans probs wouldn t get it, never mind.

Haway England.

More
17 years 9 months ago #9423 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Best ever result

100 goals not possible...

More
17 years 7 months ago #11659 by super_hoops1967
whats the most possible? i m guessing 99?

More
17 years 6 months ago #12281 by Fake Shempz
Replied by Fake Shempz on topic Re: Best ever result
I once won a 3 min game 43-0

My most favourite memory though was when I was getting a good beating for the 1st time ever....5-0 down with 2mins left on the clock, when my cousin s Amiga 600 crashed.

I instantly declared the game null and void. Brilliant.

More
17 years 6 months ago #12328 by Gloam
Replied by Gloam on topic Re: Best ever result
This is not a joke, the highest score I have gotten is 19-0 pales in comparison to you guys I know. What can I say? More practise is needed I think. Good story, Fake, a similar thing happend to me in Virtua Fighter 2 I declared my retirement right after a power cut after a 30 round winning streak.

More
17 years 6 months ago #12344 by Fake Shempz
Replied by Fake Shempz on topic Re: Best ever result
Yeah, the trick in a 3min game is scoring as many as possible in the 45th and 90th minutes. If you time it right, you can tackle the opposition as they kick off, then take the ball up the pitch and score before the half/full time whistle blows. Also, if somehow you don t get the ball right away from the kick off, if you do win it in the middle of your half or near your penalty area, then kick the ball into touch. From the resulting throw in, try to win the ball again, and agani kick it into touch, but a bit further up the pitch. If you get far enough after a few throw ins , then next time you get the ball, you should be able to have a go at goal without the half/full time whistle blowing.

How sad am I that I know this....I used to play this game soooo much. I used to put a pillow over the diskdrive on my Amiga 1200 at night so my parents wouldn t know I was up playing it till 3am on a school night!!!!

More
17 years 6 months ago #12351 by super_hoops1967
lol your not alone me and my brother used to do the pillow trick so our parents couldnt hear us playing it lol. then i went and spoilt it by shouting out the C word at 2am lol. the amiga was swiftly moved downstairs from that night :-(

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds