Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.07-Pre1) released.

More
13 years 1 month ago #99104 by starwindz

when i launch game with swos totalpack-launcher it says i d better mount a (sub) directory instead of c: \ ( take look at attachment i d say )

The message is very minor warning of DOSBox running. Please ignore it.

when i want to play other team db i switch the folders manually ( e.g. i copy files from folder 4 to folder 1 ), do i need to do same for graphics db? any one could help me on this?

Yes, you can copy team db to other folder manually in order to play using your custom team db data files.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #99105 by starwindz

the unlimit year patch is into this new version?

Yes, technically it is possible. I will consider it to add this feature into new version of total pack.

• kevinbray
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #99106 by kevinbray
Replied by kevinbray on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.12a) released.
Hi,does anyone can help me,i have a problem with graphic ,means i see black stripes across the screen(tv3x, tv2x,scan3x,scan2x) and i can t get rid of this.

More
13 years 1 month ago #99140 by starwindz

Hi,does anyone can help me,i have a problem with graphic ,means i see black stripes across the screen(tv3x, tv2x,scan3x,scan2x) and i can t get rid of this.

Please refer to the following link.
www.dosbox.com/wiki/Scaler

• Sw33z
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #99307 by Sw33z
Replied by Sw33z on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.12a) released.

when i launch game with swos totalpack-launcher it says i d better mount a (sub) directory instead of c: \ ( take look at attachment i d say )

The message is very minor warning of DOSBox running. Please ignore it.

when i want to play other team db i switch the folders manually ( e.g. i copy files from folder 4 to folder 1 ), do i need to do same for graphics db? any one could help me on this?

Yes, you can copy team db to other folder manually in order to play using your custom team db data files.

tx 4 info :)

• lloydybwoy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #99611 by lloydybwoy
Replied by lloydybwoy on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.12a) released.
Hey there! Just to say the Total Pack is great!... so far. I can only seem to get it to work (with updates) on PC however - trying to run it through WinUAE just gets me the white screen with the hand holding a disk... I ve trawled the forum but can t see what might be wrong. Any help would be great! PC SWOS just feels wrong - the ball physics aren t quite right!

More
13 years 1 month ago #99622 by Synchronated
If you just want to play the Amiga version with WinUAE, a while ago I put everything you need (including configs, a few versions of SWOS and instructions) in a zip file.
www.mediafire.com/download.php?jp3vd92gkvth53l

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #99627 by starwindz

Hey there! Just to say the Total Pack is great!... so far. I can only seem to get it to work (with updates) on PC however - trying to run it through WinUAE just gets me the white screen with the hand holding a disk... I ve trawled the forum but can t see what might be wrong. Any help would be great! PC SWOS just feels wrong - the ball physics aren t quite right!

Could you please install the latest version of DirectX runtime? It may solve your problem.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #99628 by starwindz
The next version of total pack will be version 1.13. This version will contain minor updated feature for PC SWOS and addtional custom graphics for Amiga SWOS. It will take some time...

• lloydybwoy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #99652 by lloydybwoy
Replied by lloydybwoy on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.12a) released.
I have the latest version of DirectX runtime, yeah - I thought that might be the issue but it hasn t solved anything. I ll try Synchronated s link though. Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds