Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.07-Pre1) released.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #110848 by starwindz

HEY GUYS!!!I HAVE A PROBLEM!! WHEN I RESTART THE GAME I CANT FIND MY SAVES!!!!
IN THE SWOS DIRECTORY I CAN SEE THE SAVE FILE!!!!

The version of the total pack you are playing is the latest version? Please check it out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #110849 by starwindz

just an update,the dosbox emulation works,but i have problems getting the winuae version to work.

The new release will be removed the Amiga version from this total pack. Please use the following total pack for playing Amiga SWOS. (Pure amiga version of total pack)
www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=21669.0

More
12 years 1 week ago #110860 by Lunde_dk
why remove the amiga version from the original total pack? i kinda liked the pack it was awesome,but will give the pure amiga pack a go.

More
12 years 1 week ago #110861 by Lunde_dk
i like the new swos amiga total pack,but i have one dumb question,why are the teams original 96-97 even if i choose synchronated 2010-2011? is manual install of team db required?

More
12 years 1 week ago #110927 by starwindz
SWOS-Total Pack V1.2 released
* SWOS Total Pack updated (PC:V1.2, Amiga:V1.02)
* Synchronated SWOS 11-12 included (PC and Amiga)
* Features of save disk management enhanced (Amiga)
* Few minor bugs fixed (PC and Amiga)
* Installer removed

To download the latest version, please check out the top post of this topic.
www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?to...99.msg26365#msg26365

Screenshots

More
12 years 1 week ago #110928 by dimetrodon
News of the month! Thank you very much!

• purserpears
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 4 days ago #110986 by purserpears
Replied by purserpears on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.2) released. (2012.04.16)
Can I just say - Starwindz, you are a bloomin Legend!! - Why Sensible Software havn t bothered to contact you asked you to redesign a fully paid for version of this game is beyond me!! So simple yet effective in game graphics are fine (as far as Im concerned) if they or you could update the european qualification that would just top it off for me, maybe stop the wingers decreasing spectacturly in value and include an age thing would just about make a perfect game unstoppable.

Thanks again Starwindz if you had a donate button you d have a £15 from me just for keeping me entained thinking Im a school kid again. it s just a pity I can t truely rewind time and be 15 again.

THANKS! :)

More
12 years 4 days ago - 12 years 4 days ago #110992 by dimetrodon
I had the same problem with the new version like the previous (2 pages before I posted it if anyone wants to reread or check whether he have the same). Instantly crashed after SWOS++ line (CTRL stucked).

I was very sad as I tried everything last year, and I hoped new version will solve the issue. Not. I tried everything again, DirectX install, etc. nothing. Another Hungarian guy had the same by the way.

But finally I found a workaround. I hope it will help some other players:
I started dxdiag (from start menu, running) and Disable the DirectDraw acceleration. And it works now like a charm!

Thanks for the great pack, and hope I can add a small bite!

More
12 years 4 days ago #110997 by starwindz

Can I just say - Starwindz, you are a bloomin Legend!! - Why Sensible Software havn t bothered to contact you asked you to redesign a fully paid for version of this game is beyond me!! So simple yet effective in game graphics are fine (as far as Im concerned) if they or you could update the european qualification that would just top it off for me, maybe stop the wingers decreasing spectacturly in value and include an age thing would just about make a perfect game unstoppable.

Thanks again Starwindz if you had a donate button you d have a £15 from me just for keeping me entained thinking Im a school kid again. it s just a pity I can t truely rewind time and be 15 again.

THANKS! :)

Thank you so much. The total pack is a freeware and I do not have any plan about donation something like that. :)

More
12 years 4 days ago - 12 years 4 days ago #110998 by starwindz

I had the same problem with the new version like the previous (2 pages before I posted it if anyone wants to reread or check whether he have the same). Instantly crashed after SWOS++ line (CTRL stucked).

I was very sad as I tried everything last year, and I hoped new version will solve the issue. Not. I tried everything again, DirectX install, etc. nothing. Another Hungarian guy had the same by the way.

But finally I found a workaround. I hope it will help some other players:
I started dxdiag (from start menu, running) and Disable the DirectDraw acceleration. And it works now like a charm!

Thanks for the great pack, and hope I can add a small bite!

Thank you very much for your comments. I will check out the issue soon you have mentioned. BTW PC total pack V1.2 has the screen size bug in DOSBox(The screen size is always same.). It will be fixed in the next version of PC total pack V1.21.

Also I am preparing another update for the PC and Amiga total pack, so called SWOS DB Finder. It is a super-easy player search tool powered SQL database engine. It is coming soon.

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds