Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.07-Pre1) released.

More
11 years 10 months ago #112019 by starwindz

hey guys

I installed the total pack (v1.32) and the patch (amiga_swostp_1.21_patch.7z), but when I run the amiga version I get an MS-DOS prompt and no command I type in works

Current version of Amiga total pack has an installed-folder name related bug. Please re-install the folder which does not have any space characters such as c:\games\swos. It will be fixed soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marekski
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #112060 by Marekski
Hi everyone,

Absolutely love what s going on here. SWOS was my life for a number of years and I m trying to get back into it again!

I m having trouble with Total Pack 1.32 from the link provided in the first post.
I can download it fine, but whenever I try to extract it using 7zip, I ll get a plethora of File is broken errors.

Am I doing something wrong?

Keep up the good work!!

More
11 years 10 months ago #112084 by starwindz

Hi everyone,

Absolutely love what s going on here. SWOS was my life for a number of years and I m trying to get back into it again!

I m having trouble with Total Pack 1.32 from the link provided in the first post.
I can download it fine, but whenever I try to extract it using 7zip, I ll get a plethora of File is broken errors.

Am I doing something wrong?

Keep up the good work!!

I have downloaded the same file and there is no problem. How about changing your web browser such as Chrome or changing the version of 7Zip utility?

More
11 years 10 months ago #112089 by Playaveli

• peter_scott
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #112136 by peter_scott
Replied by peter_scott on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.33) released. (2012.05.20)
ok, that seems to have worked. But Kaillera (or another program for playing over the net) is not included in this total pack - or maybe I just cannot find it?

More
11 years 10 months ago #112146 by starwindz

ok, that seems to have worked. But Kaillera (or another program for playing over the net) is not included in this total pack - or maybe I just cannot find it?

Please go to the amiga folder and run amiga_swostp.exe to run Amiga SWOS-Total Pack. OR
Check the latest version of Amiga SWOS-Total Pack.
www.sensiblesoccer.de/forum/index.php?topic=21669.0

• peter_scott
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #112149 by peter_scott
Replied by peter_scott on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.33) released. (2012.05.20)
ok, I found it now - I didn t see the multiple play option

More
11 years 9 months ago #112389 by starwindz
Amiga SWOS-Total Pack in (PC)SWOS-Total Pack has not been updated yet.
Please do not run Amiga SWOS-Total Pack in this version of total pack.

More
11 years 9 months ago #112425 by FIncad
Hello!
I have played couple of season on carees mode with swos amigatotal pack and now i found this swos pctotal pack, which includes nice commentary and so on. I have managed to copy modified teams and players data from amiga data(base) to swoss pctotal pack and its seems to be working ok.
But im wondering, that is it possible to play that saved amigaswos career on swos pc total pack? I have tried to copy paste it (amigas saved career file .car) to right folder on pc total pack folders, but swos pc total pack crashes when loading it from its save disk? So do I need to do some trick or, what i think, it cannot be done..

Thanks any way for your answers. And keep up the good work with these totalpacks and so on.

Cheers

More
11 years 9 months ago #112426 by Playaveli
Amiga career files are not compatible with PC version, and vice versa.
The only files which are compatibel with both versions are custom tactics.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds