Kultura na czacie.

More
19 years 3 months ago #1413 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Kultura na czacie.
OK, folks!

This is enough! I will close this topic now! But first I have a few words to say!

Instead of be angry at each other of having war with another player we should stick together because we as Sensible Players are a dying race. No problem can be that big that there is no solution.
Both sides made mistakes (Spooky and Postlavral) and it is sad to see that it gets out of hand. I hoped you would handle that by yourselves and stand like men. But now I must see that it gets even worse and childish.

@Spooky: You have been taken away your OP-status in IRC and that was absolutely right! As an OP you are responible for a part of the Sensible Community and you have to stay neutral. In addition to this you were provoking in many different forms (as I could see yesterday)!
Why don t you just return to be a normal man again and stop these childish actions like changing your nationality and inventing an own IRC channel ( I have been told by Intermario)! That is really nothing but childish! And if you are true to yourself you must admit that I am right!
If you want your OP-status back stop your childish actions and apologize to all the people you have confronted.

@Postlarval: I am sure you would have no problem if Spooky would truely apologize to you personaly, behave as normal man and be OP again!

@ all others involved: Intermario has done absolutely right and I am standing behind him! But we are no fools. Sometimes we have to make unpopular decisions to keep the savety in the community! I can live with the fact that people may not like me. But your compatriot Intermario maybe not. So you just have to accept unpopular decisions if they are necessary!

Greetings!

Playaveli
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds